Nothing to do....

botabu
246 posts Member
It’s getting a bit old now, outside of daily activities there’s literally nothing to do in this game that doesn’t require you to spend money. They wanted us to have this “pride of accomplishment“ thing, but then they give us nothing on a daily basis to do with our hundreds of deer characters. GAC is nice, but 24 hour wait for maybe 10 minutes of play. TB is blah already and the 36 hour wait between phases is horrid. Give us SOMETHING! maybe personal raids, or battles to help develop our hard earned teams.... oh wait, you can’t justify the expense to make a game mode a lot of people want. Yawn......

Replies

• Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    botabu wrote: »
    GAC is nice, but 24 hour wait for maybe 10 minutes of play.

Don't tell the people that claim they have to spend 4 hours "scouting" their opponent's roster.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• botabu
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

Don't tell the people that claim they have to spend 4 hours "scouting" their opponent's roster.

Right? Even if that was an argument, it’s still not game play.
  • Options

Ive never seen anyone make this claim. The logic behind 24 hour phases is there are 24 time zones.

Just because your def is set 5 minutes after it starts dosnt mean your opponents is. For some ga starts while theyre asleep, others at work. 24 hour phases gives everyone the chance to play.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    It’s getting a bit old now, outside of daily activities there’s literally nothing to do in this game that doesn’t require you to spend money.

Literally incorrect, because there's stuff that is literally playable for free.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options

Ive never seen anyone make this claim. The logic behind 24 hour phases is there are 24 time zones.

Just because your def is set 5 minutes after it starts dosnt mean your opponents is. For some ga starts while theyre asleep, others at work. 24 hour phases gives everyone the chance to play.

What? I didn't say anything about 24 hour phases. Those are fine. I was referring to the "10 minutes of play" bit.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Sandbox mode?
  • Options

Sad that maybe they spend this time because that's all there is to do. Might as well :(
  • Options
    Sorry tried to quote it...
  • Options
    Try playing the game modes with your teams that are under construction instead of simming.
  • Options
    It’s getting a bit old now, outside of daily activities there’s literally nothing to do in this game that doesn’t require you to spend money.

TB, TW, GAC, Raids and the other minor events require you to spend money to do them? We must be playing a different game.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Jeddiewan wrote: »
    Sad that maybe they spend this time because that's all there is to do. Might as well :(

Honestly, if you're spending that much time staring at a phone game because you literally have nothing else to do, I'm forced to question your life choices.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jubai
    112 posts Member
    Options
    I'm super bored of this game, the only reason why I havnt given up is cos the time I already put in and my guild mates.
    Even at g13 the new genosian event is to hard and it's more of a chore than a enjoyment to play.

Everytime a new faction or a upgraded faction comes out it's way too op, and personally I feel it's not great design as all they seem to do is take away your ability to fight back.

This game needs a complete overhaul, a massive balance patch so we could use the characters we've spent so long gearing for something interesting.
    Making events super hard does not make for enjoyable gaming! This game is more of a unpaid job, not a game.

To be honest I feel the only reason they made Genosian so hard is to future proof it for themselves so they dont have to make another anytime soon.
  • Jubai
    112 posts Member
    Options

TB, TW, GAC, Raids and the other minor events require you to spend money to do them? We must be playing a different game.

Well to do them and get good rewards they do cost money to gear up, otherwise your waiting many many months just to develope a few decent teams
  • Options
    We should be able to just check. "Ready!" And both player can start early if both are set and active. After the results you'd still wait until the period reset but I think it would make people feel more at ease
  • eepikins
    54 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Literally incorrect, because there's stuff that is literally playable for free.

Would not expect anything less from you. Why am I going to take full G13 characters into something I have beaten thousands of times? Sorry.... I should have said "there is nothing new, exciting, engaging, challenging, or worth my time" to play in this game on a daily basis. I mean, go look at Raid: Shadow legends for an example of a game that ALWAYS has something new, exciting, or challenging to do in it on a daily basis no matter if you were level 1 or level 100.
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • Options
    Go outside.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Go outside.
    I do, quite frequently. I even play with my kids, run my own business, and spend time with my community. Still does not change the facts.

• Soz58
    108 posts Member
    Options
    We get Character re-work, Territory War re-skin and a ship the last 2 months, also previously made Legendary events... I miss the days when new content was a high priority and we got it... the Gear 14/Relic is something no one asked for or wants even though they claim to understand the gear crunch is boring... I truly hope they can pull a Rabbit out of a hat and make this game fun again
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    It would be nice if there were a few more little events here and there to play that required certain characters or factions.

Thinking more along the lines of what they did with the Luke/Jawa mini event in the lead up to CLS.

Rewards don't have to be anything special or even be there at all. Would be nice to have an excuse to bust out a few obsolete characters though.
  • Options
    Not sure I agree on the "nothing to do for free" part, but the game is definitely getting stale, and a lot of people feel that way no matter how hard they try to hide that kind of talk on here.
  • Options
    Dude, it's a phone game. It is not suposed to be your life. If you are bored with things to do in the game then you should be Googling, "how to conquer my addiction."
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Whale problems? Is this what happens after you buy everything? It leaves nothing to do
  • Soz58
    108 posts Member
    Options
    Dude, it's a phone game. It is not suposed to be your life. If you are bored with things to do in the game then you should be Googling, "how to conquer my addiction."
    When did he say any of that? If you’re just gonna be obnoxious, don’t post
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Requires $, 4 hours, 10 minutes...I mean I don’t even...
    Maybe End Game isn't for you