GAC character lock?

I thought your roster was locked at the start of each championship, I might of pulled that out of thin air but that was my presumption.

This next round of GA I’ve been matched and it’s counting my g13 and relics. But it’s not counting my relics that I’ve upgraded today, only the first couple I done after update. So no g13 from today’s upgrades or today’s relic upgrades. Just wondering when the character lock was? Or is this a bug?

Replies

• Options
    I have the same question. My opponent's roster is showing his relics - but GA rosters supposedly lock when the round starts. Is this a visual bug, or am I suddenly facing someone with L7 relics that was placed in my group before he cranked out his cash?

@CG_SBCrumb
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    You can't see your opponents GA locked state toons until attack is open and you can see their D teams. Everything else you look at shows current state.

Also to clarify, rosters lock at the start of each GA round, four of which make up the GAC.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    You can't see your opponents GA locked state toons until attack is open and you can see their D teams. Everything else you look at shows current state.

Also to clarify, rosters lock at the start of each GA round, four of which make up the GAC.

This right here.

• Options
    You two are cute.
  • Options

Thanks for this but it still doesn’t explain why my relics are all lvl 1-2 when I have many 2-6. If it updates each round it would of updated at 10pm BST for the start of this current round.
  • Options

Thanks for this but it still doesn’t explain why my relics are all lvl 1-2 when I have many 2-6. If it updates each round it would of updated at 10pm BST for the start of this current round.

What TVF means by a "round" is one of the 4 GAs that make up GAC. 10pm BST was the start of setup for the second match of the current "round". As before, your roster locked at the start of setup for the first match of this "round".

As for why it's displaying 1-2 when you have them higher, I don't know why.
  • Options
    I don’t think relics were even live at the lock-in for this current round.
  • Options
    Thank you. I understand the player lock now, it was as I thought. But as you said it doesn’t explain the relics which is very strange.

What TVF means by a "round" is one of the 4 GAs that make up GAC. 10pm BST was the start of setup for the second match of the current "round". As before, your roster locked at the start of setup for the first match of this "round".

As for why it's displaying 1-2 when you have them higher, I don't know why.