Double energy buy

RumPunch
2 posts Member
edited December 2015
Hi just noticed on squad cantina holotable, was farming kylo ren shards, purchased a refill for 200 crystals hit it again quickly and purchased another refill and got 240 energy. Pretty sure this is a bug, just reproduced it again at 400 fyi

*Edit Works on squad battles light side too for farming equipment, I buy but this is super unfair to those F2P
Post edited by RumPunch on

Replies

• Options
    Well you get 120 each time so doing so twice would indeed be 240 energy. Are you mis-stating how it works?
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Is it charging you again? Or are you saying you are getting it for free?
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Grrrr wrote: »
    You are charged double the amount of gems each time you refill your energy each day.
    Only for Cantima. It doesn't double every time for L&D table.
  • Options
    No if you are quick enough you can buy at lower level crystals twice then after it 'upgrades' properly to right crystal amount. Seems to be exploit tested 4x today, will do again with ****, please fix!
  • Options
    I will test in 10 min on reset.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    So you can get 4 energy refreshes for 50 crystals?
  • Options
    So you can get the cheap refill twice if you press it quickly enough? I will try tonight, see if it Works.
  • Options
    Just tried again farming mats for gear. failed the first time wasn't quick enough on first 50 crystals, got it on second try two more buys at 50 each for 240 energy, 3rd time double purchase at 100 crystals 240 energy. Is this allowing double purchase without progressing to next level? I do not want to test more as it could be a exploit. At reset I will test purchase crystal progression to see if this is how it goes if you wait ... 3 50s ( 1 single, 1 double for a total of 3 50 purchases) then 2 100 purchase.
  • Poerli
    113 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    well i tryed it and its not working for me.
    are u talking about the normal yellow energy? cause its normal for me to refil at 50-50-100-100-200-200-400-400
    the purple cantina energy showed 100 and 100 again when i tryed ur "trick" but it took 100 and then 200 from my ctystals. cantina is 100-200-400 and so on a refil
  • Poerli
    113 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    sorry it was a double post
  • Options

Are you going to ban these people? Thanks
  • SinnerWill
    370 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Crystal cost still goes up accordingly, even with say, a double-prompt of 800 crystals to refill energy (squad cantina) - charges a total of 2400 crystals despite saying 800 twice (thus, charged 800 and 1600, which is correct).

In other words, no, paying players aren't getting "cheaper refills" (at least not in squad cantina, which is where I tested this) by doing this. Still get charged the correct amount (even though it still says it's cost the same amount) at the correct refill multiplier, but lag causes it to display the previous price when doing this.
  • Options
    I know exactly what you are talking about, it happens all the time with me. Just so you know when you click the 100 crystals and it imediately comes up again to pruchase more for 100 your actually paying 200. I thought at first it was letting you purchase twice at 100 but its actually charging 200 and 400 if it does it a third time. Thats how i found out it was charging the correct amount when i seen how much crystals i was down.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.