Darth Malak Reconciliation Plan FLAW

This paragraph here is flawed. @CG_TopHat

"Some players received extra shards that already owned Darth Malak at 7*. To reconcile this difference, we will be granting all players that owned Darth Malak at 7* on 10/18/2019 12:01 AM PDT, some Shard Shop Currency. Players that did not receive additional shards will receive 2250 Shard Shop Currency. Players that received only one tier of additional shards will receive 1125. Players that received two tiers of additional shards will not receive any additional currency."

What it says is if you did not have Malak 7*, you get nothing. If you did have 7* Malak, you get 2250 Shard Shop for free, either because of the bug or because of the reconciliation.

If you did not have 7* Malak, they are rolling back all the shards received so anyone who did not have a 7* Malak is getting nothing (other than the 250 crystals being given to everyone).

Either everyone should get the shard shop currency or nobody should. Since CG seems to be having trouble rolling back the shard shop currency, that means the screw up should cost 2250 shard shop currency to EVERYONE. Not just the favored few. Those who got the shard shop currency from the bug can keep it, everyone else gets brought up to their level.

Replies

• Options
    Exactly
  • Options
    I noticed CG is trying to keep the money people spent on Gear and Relics... and thinks people are just going to grind out GET...
  • Options
    There would be no problem if Malak was able to be fully unlocked at 7 stars rather than a 5 star unlock plus ridiculous currency cost.
  • Options
    I just got him. If I have to repeat the event I walk.
  • Options
    I was at 80/85 on malak before event. I was able to 7* him then spent 5200 crystals and over 1k gets2 on kyros and around 800 gets1 on sum gear. I only spent all tht to gear malak an no other char. So I don’t want the gear or i would had bought it previously. I want my 5200 crystals an my gets back. Plain n simple. 250 crystals is slap in face n may be the tipping point for me in this game. So fed up with their goofs an us suffering for it.
  • Options
    So that’s how they fug us.
  • Options
    Kerrigan wrote: »

Either everyone should get the shard shop currency or nobody should. Since CG seems to be having trouble rolling back the shard shop currency, that means the screw up should cost 2250 shard shop currency to EVERYONE.

Totally agree 100%. Hopefully they will reconsider this part before this gets implemented.
  • Options
    The way they handled this is an absolute joke. They screwed up and they are rewarding the whales and screwing over everone else. Nice job CG, you will never get another cent from me!
  • Options
    Their reconciliation plan is garbage. A lot of people spent crystals to gear up Malak after getting him to 7*. I had him at 90/100 and was two pieces shy of g12 so it wasn’t bad for me but just from reading the comments a lot of people are getting screwed. This is a weak response to a screw that is 100% the deva fault.
  • Options
    So credits, omegas/zetas and time wasted means nothing?
    Even for EA affiliates this is low...
  • Options
    They screw up and screw everyone except the whales total **** this might be my breaking point
  • Options
    Yeah this is trash. It's not our fault they **** up. If they take the shards and don't give anything, I'm done.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb I don't usually post I just play the game and roll with the punches you guys keep throwing at us. I spent 8000 crystals today after getting Malak to 7*. You guys plan on taking his 7th star from me and possibly more from a lot of other players. You need to give us back our crystals, gear, and everything else we spent on Malak today. But you won't. You're going to screw this up and more people will leave. The doors to this game are shutting and it'll be sooner rather than later. You will never get another penny from me. I've said that before but then I was annoyed. Now I can see the game I love ending and while I may still play it'll only be to ride this out. It's no longer feasible to give money to this game. It's like throwing money on a fire....
  • Options
    Every now and then CG does things that remind me why I stopped spending money on this game. Today was another reminder.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    250 crystals for taking away a 7 star malak because of THEIR MISTAKE is complete bull shart. I'm seriously considering quitting iver this shart and from the looks of it I'm not the only one.

My guild leader is quitting and no one wants to take over because most of the officers are also considering quitting.

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat you need to do better than this if you want to keep your player base. And remember if no one plays your game, you lose your jobs so how about you actually try and make this right.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat First time, long time. This is a weak solution and compensation to a major screw up on your end.
  • Options
    Smh. CG sucks. They will be in the un-employment line soon. Go fu©k yourself devs
  • Options
    I think the best reconciliation plan is anyone who has spent any money the last 90 days to ask for a 100% refund if they are entitled to one. And in my estimation they are 100% entitled to one and can get that refund in probably 15 minutes or less. Been there done that,
  • Options
    Not OK. If you do the rollback you need to do it properly and convert the gear we bought with crystals back to crystals and then convert the back to a refund as you should be able to trace these purchases
  • Options
    What about the GET that people spent longer after the bug that they'd been saving solely for Malak shards? Not everyone refreshes the store repeatedly for more shards, some wait for the refresh to buy again. Are they being given their GET back to use on malak?
  • Options
    What about the GET that people spent longer after the bug that they'd been saving solely for Malak shards? Not everyone refreshes the store repeatedly for more shards, some wait for the refresh to buy again. Are they being given their GET back to use on malak?

We will probably have to file tickets.

Fortunately, I'm sure they have plenty of folks on staff to handle these individual situations expeditiously.
  • Options
    So what happens to the people who don't even have Malek cause they don't meet the requirements to do the event? Do we still get the 250 crystals? Or since we don't have Malek to begin with, do we get nothing?
  • Options
    Here's an idea for a reconciliation plan that will probably satisfy a majority of the player base and most importantly leave no one worse off than they are now.

For players that had malak at 7 stars before this. You get 28.5k in get. (Only half since you did got extra rewards with your malak being 7 star sooner)

Those with 6 star malaks before this get 16k in get.

Those that had 5 star malak before and got malak shards from their event get to keep the shards.

Those that didn't get to participate in the malak event butbmet the minimum requirements (whether they had malak or not get 500 crystals for each day they delayed the event and 150 clone wars chewie shards.

The event is relaunched as soon as possible to let everyone have a chance to get the malak shards.

They preferably make this the new normal for epic confrontations so that we know what to expect going forward. But if they don't do that they need to say so flat out and give us an idea what to expect.

They also need to address the gear crunch in more detail. Specifically what and when they are going to do to open the spicket. Their recent actions have caused a lot of players to lose confidence in their intentions. This would go a long way to easing some concerns.
  • Options
    Easiest solution is to allow those that have unlocked Malak, regardless of star level, be allowed to keep the 75 shards created by the bug. Obviously if you already had him at 7*, it converts to shard store currency.

A ton of players spent money and in-game currencies to upgrade Malak. Across the board EVERYONE should be granted the crystals as an apology for allowing such a major screw up to occur.

If you applied gear, relic, mods etc after the bug, then all of that remains on Malak.
  • Options

All I wanted was to get him. I put in the time and resources to be ready to get him and the bug pulled him down while I was working then brought back up while I was working then pulled back off again before I could post a single freaking battle to get him. What a joke! Now how long do I have to wait to get him?
  • Options
    Zyppah wrote: »

All I wanted was to get him. I put in the time and resources to be ready to get him and the bug pulled him down while I was working then brought back up while I was working then pulled back off again before I could post a single freaking battle to get him. What a joke! Now how long do I have to wait to get him?

You need to quit job to get him, at least take a day off for next few launches