Daylight savings issues

Wuggers
2 posts Member
edited October 2019
Hi, I don't know what to do but I've messed up my daylight savings changes now we're out of summer time.

I changed my time settings the wrong way, so instead of being an hour out of sync after the changes to time hit last night, I was 2 hours out.

So I had a live chat with an Ea rep called sanjeev, we appear to have misunderstood each other and he reset my daily activities to 12am like it was. But now my arena and fleet payouts are set to 6am and 7am local time which is nowhere near what it was before.

He got frustrated with me and ended the live chat (I couldn't type anything else) saying he couldn't change the payout times.

But they were previously set to 6and 7pm.

I made the earlier error which moved them to 4 and 5pm.

I contacted them to help and somehow along the way the arena payouts are set to am?!

Now I'm stuck, where do I go from here... Surely someone can fix this mess, I haven't profited from this in any way.

I can't /won't be playing any longer if my payouts and climbs are set to times when I will be asleep.

Replies

• yungleballz
    52 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    That's some awful kind of help you got there. Hope you won't be stuck with it.
  • Options
    Call/chat again, during normal business hours so you have a better chance of talking to someone easier to understand language wise, start by complaining the last rep hung up on you (which was legit unprofessional).
  • Wuggers
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I've had to leave an email ticket with EA after Sanjeev abandoned our chat.

If I can't get this fixed I'll have to drop the game, I can't be playing and picking up bonuses at night

I did complain about the rep, thanks for the suggestion
  • Options
    Finally fixed the issue 2 days later - took 2 email tickets after responding twice only for them to be shut down without explanation.
    Then one final live chat with Srishti V. - EA if you read this, this Live chat helper is worth her weight in gold.

I had to have my case considered by higher ups and while waiting, my internet went down (after chatting and waiting almost an hour)

She obviously carried on after I got disconnected - as i got force updated in the game and lo and behold! my Time is now back to normal.

Some people go above and beyond, she is a legend in my eyes now.
  • Options
    Not quite sure how your daylight savings time got messed up the other night when it doesnt even take place until this coming Sunday, Nov 3rd
  • Options
    Not quite sure how your daylight savings time got messed up the other night when it doesnt even take place until this coming Sunday, Nov 3rd

Look at a globe - there are other places in the world besides where you live @EtchaSketch .

Daylight savings time happened in UK on Sunday 27 October.