Where are my Haloween Pumpkins

So as title is saying it,does this game have anything close to a haloween event?In most other games i am playing they have started allready new events,will we get something equivelant here?

Replies

• Options
    They aren't going to do any fun event's like that unless they can make money off of it. They aren't interested in just doing fun thing's for the community.
  • Options
    It’s the NS events.
  • Options
    b92bdeeouyhq.gif

fun event ..............
  • TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options
    Mitch08 wrote: »
    They aren't going to do any fun event's like that unless they can make money off of it. They aren't interested in just doing fun thing's for the community.

I heard that my local grocery store hung decorations in the Halloween aisle....
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I was totally thinking the same thing!!

I played a PC MMO for years and every year they had Halloween events.

On other mobile games I play, there are tons of Halloween themed events.

Is it that hard to put a descending moon with bats in?
  • Options
    Call of Duty is a perfect example of devs creating a game for the community. Are there things you can buy? Yes. Does it put you at a huge disadvantage if you don’t? Nope. Loving that game at the moment. This one has become secondary.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    No need for an halloween event it will be full of bugs and give too many shards so they will have to rollback the whole game
  • TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options
    No need for an halloween event it will be full of bugs

Sounds fitting.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Call of Duty is a perfect example of devs creating a game for the community. Are there things you can buy? Yes. Does it put you at a huge disadvantage if you don’t? Nope. Loving that game at the moment. This one has become secondary.

Hasn't Call of Duty been a huge cash grab for the last half dozen iterations? Which is why the currently not very monetized Modern Warfare is being praised so much?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    So as title is saying it,does this game have anything close to a haloween event?In most other games i am playing they have started allready new events,will we get something equivelant here?

You had your malak shards! Lol
  • Options

Hasn't Call of Duty been a huge cash grab for the last half dozen iterations? Which is why the currently not very monetized Modern Warfare is being praised so much?

Talking about the phone version not console. No idea about the console one.
  • Options
    Mitch08 wrote: »

Well i was thinking that changing the background would be decent enough as a first step,at least the trailers they are releasing are amazing,i can give them that.

They could just put in all nodes a small pumpkin as reward and drop gear or energy or shards for old toons that help newer players catch up,not game breaking ones,ppl would be forced to spend more for refreshes or energy.They do need to make something good for the Community after the malak problems,this would have been a great idea.

• Options
    As much fun as it could theoretically be... there just is no such thing as Halloween in the Star Wars universe, or anything similar to it. ;)
  • Options
    CadoaBane wrote: »
    As much fun as it could theoretically be... there just is no such thing as Halloween in the Star Wars universe, or anything similar to it. ;)

Still doesn't mean they can't find something Halloween related. Zombies, spirits, reviving players (not just Daka) and oh by the way, pretty sure star wars is popular among the Halloween crowd. Just because star wars characters don't celebrate it doesn't mean they can't acknowledge it... 😂
  • Options
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    CadoaBane wrote: »

Still doesn't mean they can't find something Halloween related. Zombies, spirits, reviving players (not just Daka) and oh by the way, pretty sure star wars is popular among the Halloween crowd. Just because star wars characters don't celebrate it doesn't mean they can't acknowledge it... 😂

Sure they could... but good luck with that, I have complained for years why they don't run a Life Day event for christmas time like it's done in SWTOR. :D
  • Options
    No need for an halloween event it will be full of bugs and give too many shards so they will have to rollback the whole game

sxw2x7tzx5bk.gif

Maybe that's what all the issues really are... The bugs...
  • Options
    They didn't have Halloween a long time ago in galaxy far, far away.
  • Options
    Shirtless Kylo is coming
  • Options

Talking about the phone version not console. No idea about the console one.

Console to my knowledge has only ever been cosmetic as well so idk what they're referring to
  • Options
    Spharynx01 wrote: »
    Shirtless Kylo is coming

I read this far too quickly as shirtless Kyno is coming...
  • Options
    The NS overhaul when MT/Zombie/Spirit were introduced was a Halloween event, so they are willing to do something sometimes. And last year the October log in character was Spirit I believe. But nothing this year.
  • Options
    Too busy packing their bags to avoid talking about malakgate
  • Options
    4tf38svkbqnq.jpeg
  • Options
    Was Malak the Halloween event? It scared the sh#t out of me.
  • Options
    We got tricked. No treats.