Number of Battles No Longer Shown When Simming

As of this evening, when simming multiple battles, I'm no longer seeing the number of battles in parentheses on the Rewards screen. I verified this on two different devices. See the attachments. Is anyone else seeing this? If so, is this intentional? If so, it makes tracking drop rates tougher...
YESTERDAY:
yaqv1q2hosiy.jpg

JUST NOW - DEVICE A:
pb3ljcywawi4.jpg

JUST NOW - DEVICE B:
fdy8phslnir0.jpgdp2ui75jd30p.jpg

...also phaserbrain on YouTube and Twitch, but phaser_brain on reddit; 612-693-174

Replies

• Options
    Same for me
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Can confirm.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    mnhuarsdjlbj.png
  • Options
    Bad change.
  • Options
    I don't care really. I might have gone a very long time without noticing.
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    It's a stealth "we don't like people posting their drops" change.

You can still tell how many sims they did based on the amount of cantina store currency they got.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

Now nobody will know that if you sim 1 at a time your drop rate increases to 50%
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Now nobody will know that if you sim 1 at a time your drop rate increases to 50%

Waiting for TVF's "shhh" gif
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Dale is busy right now please try again later.
  • Options
    I noticed the same thing too & found it annoying as I'm currently tracking drop rates.

For a Hard node its easy to see by remaining sims, but for those gear/cantina farms, not so much.
  • Options
    PS. What kills me is with all the changes NEEDING to be made in this game, they have time to wipe out the sim # count. /boggle.
  • Options
    PS. What kills me is with all the changes NEEDING to be made in this game, they have time to wipe out the sim # count. /boggle.

It is an odd thing to do
  • Options
    Not sure why this would ever top their priority list? Can anyone explain why the heck (gotta love the profanity filter) this would ever be changed?
  • Options
    smh
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Is it possible this was an accident?
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

I hope so. Honestly, I have a hard time wrapping my head around someone thinking players would like this change. It feels oddly like someone in Las Vegas saying "Hey, let's just take down all the clocks!"
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Wow, what a waste of precious and limited labour force. Are there any official statements why this was done?
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Nothing here is an accident, they are up to something...
    Excuse me now, going to the kitchen, to prepare my tin foil hat...
  • Options
    I never even noticed that it said how many battles you simmed in the first place. Pretty much all I ever really cared for was how many shards/gear/mods/relic things/whatever I got.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    I suppose it IS really difficult to record the number on the slider before you hit the sim button. I dont see how it will ever be possible to collect the drop rate data now since it doesn't remind me of what I just did afterwards.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Lol