Artist of war mythic tier 3

What a useless waste of an event!!! Way to hard!!! You have to gear up toons way to much for this ONE event and then the rewards after you finally defeat the stupid asinine event do not justify having to restart this ridiculous mess over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over AND OVER AGAIN!!! Everyone at CG, the coders the developers and those that say they are "regular players and love playing the game" anyone involved in putting this game together should all be ashamed of themselves!!!

Replies

• Options
    And yet you've continued to play the game for quite a while, 2 and a half years (or so) is long time for something you find hard to enjoy
  • Options
    You don’t have to gear anything up if you don’t want to. The rewards aren’t even that great for this event so don’t sweat it. On the other hand all you need is to use the emperor and know how shock works as well as have a decent empire team. Your picture is of darth Vader , have some pride in them
  • Options
    2017 called....they want their complaint post back.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I'm glad the forums are here to remind me this event used to be hard.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    Stick wrote: »
    You don’t have to gear anything up if you don’t want to. The rewards aren’t even that great for this event so don’t sweat it. On the other hand all you need is to use the emperor and know how shock works as well as have a decent empire team. Your picture is of darth Vader , have some pride in them

See, I'm calling **** on that. If it wasn't for the fact that you're forced to use Thrawn lead, I'd easily crush it. I just, quite frankly, can't be bothered to work on my Thrawn. I know he's extremely good and all, but I just don't like him
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    But it's CG's fault? OK.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    thrawn is the most overrated character in the game. I mean, he's very very good, but just super overrated
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    SkylarSong wrote: »

See, I'm calling **** on that. If it wasn't for the fact that you're forced to use Thrawn lead, I'd easily crush it. I just, quite frankly, can't be bothered to work on my Thrawn. I know he's extremely good and all, but I just don't like him

There's significance in having Thrawn battle the Phoenix squad.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    I just beat it. G11 g11 g10 G10 g9
    EP Vader Tarkin thrawn ST

I had to do tons of mod swapping. Took 30-50 restarts over the wee k end.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    A testament to how stale the game has become - people are bringing up complaints from 2017. But don't worry, the LS TB will come eventually and there will be new content to complain about.
  • Options
    What a useless waste of an event!!! Way to hard!!! You have to gear up toons way to much for this ONE event and then the rewards after you finally defeat the stupid asinine event do not justify having to restart this ridiculous mess over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over AND OVER AGAIN!!! Everyone at CG, the coders the developers and those that say they are "regular players and love playing the game" anyone involved in putting this game together should all be ashamed of themselves!!!

Yes!!!!!

I love it when mobile phone gamers blow a gasket! It's been a while since I've seen one of these.
  • Options
    Dear lord... ok, it’s hard for you, and the rewards aren’t commensurate with the effort. So, don’t do the event. It’s not like you’re missing out on shards for an epic confrontation event.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    All I'm saying is for the amount of effort and investment required to defeat this event it would ha e been nice to see CG acknowledge the struggle and make the rewards more appropriate for what you have to build up to be successful in this event, instead I can't be bothered when the rewards don't justify the effort

Yes. It's hard.

For you.

That doesn't make the event not worth the effort globally. Just for you.
  • Options
    Thrawn isn't the key to the event, Emp Palp is. So you don't have to gear him if you don't want (though he is the best plug and play crowd control support hero in the game).
    Just protect emp with some tanks (eg storm, RG, shore) and let phoenix wither away under crackling doom. Deathtrooper is useful to reduce cooldowns, stun rebs, and inflict deathmark once ezra or sabine is dead. Vader is good with thrawn since vader can ability block and thrawn can follow up with his basic to turn that into a stun (no tenacity check). If you don't want to invest in any of those characters then just ignore the event for now.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    thrawn is the most overrated character in the game. I mean, he's very very good, but just super overrated

Disagree...in fact most people know how to use him and know exactly what he can't do (anymore)...still one of the most versatile "plug into almost everything" - Toon.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Naver666 wrote: »

Disagree...in fact most people know how to use him and know exactly what he can't do (anymore)...still one of the most versatile "plug into almost everything" - Toon.

"Thats the joke"
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Naver666 wrote: »

"Thats the joke"

Ok, then. Sorry for ruining it. It sounded weird but have seen worse on the Forums:)
  • Options

It's funny because the solution is in your own post. The Mythic tier is not there to give you rewards, it is there to give you a challenge. There is literally no reason to get upset about it.
    Players actually asked for this type of challenge; "I wish I could replay those events to see how much my roster has improved." CG listened and responded, then went one better by introducing Mythics. This particular event is Thrawn's showcase. To defeat it, you must use Thrawn lead and bring a squad that can effectively support him. If you can't beat it, NO BIG DEAL because the rewards are small. Try again next time if you want, or don't, your choice. The event is entirely for fun (well almost).
    I recommend bringing Thrawn, Palpatine, Vader, Shoretrooper, Stormtrooper/Rangetrooper. Double tank strategy has worked the best for me.
  • Options
    SkylarSong wrote: »

There’s no **** to call my friend. Read emperors crackling doom ability, they take 20% health damage at the start of their turns because they are rebels and some are jedi. Ezra keeps taking turns and eats himself alive. Put shock into the mix and it’s not that hard guy. Thrawn lead isn’t important
  • Options

(Ps - I’m back after a timeout for making the Arrested Development Analyst/Therapist joke. Joke’s on me!)

Worth it