December Calendar

Interesting changes to the schedule:

Mythic events only 1 day long.
Assault battles vary between 1 and 2 days.
Odd 5 day space in the middle of month for something (marquee?).

Is it a busier schedule overall due to the journeys and legendaries not being in there? Seems like it.

Replies

• Options
    Where is Darth Revan? Its been 82 days since he came.
  • Options
    YetiYeti wrote: »

exactly. i just got ready for him thinking he'd show up in december.
  • Options
    There are no Legendary, Heroes Journey events in December...
    Maybe their new “method” is going live?
  • Options

NOTE: Many legendary/journey events will be changed from a monthly cadence to run all the time in the next update and will no longer be included in the monthly calendar. Read this post for more information.
  • Options
    Cs99 wrote: »

NOTE: Many legendary/journey events will be changed from a monthly cadence to run all the time in the next update and will no longer be included in the monthly calendar. Read this post for more information.

This. Darth Revan likely wont be in the Journey's Guide initially, however, since he has not been out for over a year yet (released March 2019 I believe)
  • Options
    Zeth wrote: »
    YetiYeti wrote: »

exactly. i just got ready for him thinking he'd show up in december.

same... almost malak ready now, just missing DR.
  • Options
    Dont worry i have malak for 1 month now and he sits on bench. I dont have time to zeta him. Too busy trying to zeta all toons needed for GAS event...
  • Options
    Dont worry i have malak for 1 month now and he sits on bench. I dont have time to zeta him. Too busy trying to zeta all toons needed for GAS event...

Mine is G13 R7 and i rarely use him in Geo ... . thanks to being a PLACEMENT.
  • Options
    I've been prepping for DR, I'm hoarding zetas for DR. I need Scourge of the Old Republic.
  • GIJippo
    107 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    They need to explain themselves about Darth Revan. He's not in December, suggesting he won't be around until January. This is 33% longer of a cycle than last which is unusual. And he can't be in the Journey Guide either because he has only been out since March.

CG, gear and zeta resources are under siege at the moment. I'm not holding onto these zetas through December also as its unnecessary. There is a disconnect here!
  • Options
    What I want to know is who is the numpty who scheduled a TW for Christmas Day?!
  • Options
    Exactly I was just looking. He should be this month journey characters are usually 3 month cycles.
  • Options
    Journey characters only require 1 week notice before return and may not be on the calendar at the beginning of the month
  • Options
    sigsig wrote: »
    Journey characters only require 1 week notice before return and may not be on the calendar at the beginning of the month

Is that from a Dev post?
  • Options
    GIJippo wrote: »

Is that from a Dev post?

Yes
  • Options

Is that from a Dev post?

Yes

Great do you have a link? I want to show it to the guild so they don't start dumping gear
  • Options

That's only for the first three returns I think they said, could be wrong though, and I believe this is it's fourth appearance, so that won't be the case. That might be legendaries though, I'm not sure.
  • Options
    Nevermind, it says here we get a weeks notice, but they "won't necessarily" include it in the event calendar, rather unhelpfully.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164741/dev-blog-character-release-and-event-cadence-3-30-2018
  • Options
    Got it, thanks
  • Options

"Going forward, we plan to make events permanently available via the Journey Guide after they have run as scheduled events for one year."

Nope he's just not coming.

Maybe we getting a new legendary ;p
  • Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

"Going forward, we plan to make events permanently available via the Journey Guide after they have run as scheduled events for one year."

DR hasn't been out for a year so how does he get into the Journey Guide?
  • Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

DR hasn't been out for a year so how does he get into the Journey Guide?

He doesn't.
  • Options
    Most events in the game have a 3 to 4 month cadence, and you all said 82 days since the last DR event. The event should land every 90 to 120 days making it fall in January a possibility.
  • Options
    Interesting changes to the schedule:

Mythic events only 1 day long.
    Assault battles vary between 1 and 2 days.
    Odd 5 day space in the middle of month for something (marquee?).

Is it a busier schedule overall due to the journeys and legendaries not being in there? Seems like it.

Also last December they ran all the Mythics for a day, and all the assault battles for a day.
  • Options
    Bring on the journey i want a permanent shot at chars i am lacking due to in game factors
  • Options
    Tiig wrote: »
    What I want to know is who is the numpty who scheduled a TW for Christmas Day?!

Not everyone celebrates Christmas. For many countries, December 25th is just another day.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options

There are many ways to complete the event.

I did it with no zeta on Kenobi.

Shaak Ti's zetas don't play in well in the event. But will be needed for TB, so why not. But not strictly needed for the event. And for P2, her basic is most useful.

You don't need Ventress's zetas either.

I didn't have a zeta on magna guard.

I had B1 & B2 zeta. Though b1 and droidica are probably the only 2 zetas "needed".

This event is more of a gear check.

Get Droidica damage to 7500 and the event is over easily.