Is the ‘special offer’ going to be on our screen until the heat death of the universe?

Apologies if this has been answered. Haven’t been able to find any answers beyond the usual sarcasm. When is the special offer going to stop taking up event real estate?

Replies

• Options
    Answer is yes, probably until you buy it
  • WarGuy101
    184 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Nvm.
  • Options
    I'm with OP. All yall defending this cheap looking pandering they are doing can go practice falling down i,ll be by later to watch the highlight reels.
  • Options
    I was wondering the same thing... And also what's so "special" about this offer? Is it going away anytime soon? Is the price going to increase soon?...

And yes it has an effect. I'm sure that button results in quite a few unintended purchases (pick one of: you being drunk, fast clicking on the wrong target icon, phone unlocked in your pocket or your kids actually making the purchase), which I'm quite certain is a side-effect that is very much intended.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    The hyperdrive bundle isnt worth the cost for vets. I get zero value out of 80% of that bundle.

Why would I spend 100 dollars on all duplicates that have no upgrades for me. Zeta materials arent even an issue it's just omegas and all the materials are either old, low tier, or numerically not enough to justify the cost.

They should have chopped all the nonsense out of the bundle and actually offered vets the portion that was actually viable at a reasonable price. Price gouging the bundle by adding in all that trash just makes it less appealing.

• Options
    Some sort of logic bomb mechanism would be nice, like disappearing after 30 days of logging in or something. Some would ask for 1 day, but I think 30 would be a nice compromise to end of the universe.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    No just until a guild can max out the light side geo tb... actually the death of the universe might occur first
  • Options
    Gair wrote: »
    The hyperdrive bundle isnt worth the cost for vets. I get zero value out of 80% of that bundle.

Why would I spend 100 dollars on all duplicates that have no upgrades for me. Zeta materials arent even an issue it's just omegas and all the materials are either old, low tier, or numerically not enough to justify the cost.

They should have chopped all the nonsense out of the bundle and actually offered vets the portion that was actually viable at a reasonable price. Price gouging the bundle by adding in all that trash just makes it less appealing.

Imo the pack is very decent, even for veterans. The price is reasonable considering the prices of the other stuff that's normally in the game. Good value.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    Disappeared.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Disappeared.

They heard our feedback! They listened to us! For the first time in 4 years!

Keep going, forum, it works!

/sarcasm off
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Disappeared.

Try again. Now that Tb is gone it’s back

K
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Gone.
  • Options
    'Member when there were no ads in SWGOH? That was great.
  • Options
    Gone.

Now it's back!
  • Options
    Considering the current issues with the game is this really an important thing? Some people are triggered so easily, lol.
  • Options
    Considering the current issues with the game is this really an important thing? Some people are triggered so easily, lol.

The same could be said for them taking the time to create and add it. Doesn’t seem too hard to retire an event marker, seeing as it happens all the time for everything else that’s there.
  • Options
    I couldnt wait after weeks of looking at the button I bought it just to get it to didappear.

Ok CG. U won... this time... but I still have the high ground!!!
  • Options
    Why exactly is the universe going to die a heat death?
  • Options
    ThisYeezy wrote: »

Some day CG will release a pack that's such a good deal everyone will buy it immediately and their servers will overheat, clearly.
  • Options
    ThisYeezy wrote: »

Because Dark Energy has broke the deadlock with Dark Matter, and the expansion of the universe is accelerating. This will lead to everything in the universe growing farther apart, until everything freezes. Ie. The end of heat in the universe AKA Heat Death