Is Electrium Conductor the new Relic Stun Gun?

u6mnhezye0zo.png
This is my situation after bringing 5 characters to relic 7 from the release of the relic update,i am spending here and there but small amounts,but with the ne Galactic Legends i was so focused on getting characters to relics but forgot that i can do just 1 character to r7 then i'm out for good and there are no good spots to farm this things in a decent time period(setting aside the pile of gear you need to get toons to relics).My question is this:did they helped us in anyway to ease the gear crunch? In my opinion you still need the old gear why not so many new ways to farm it but also added the relic materials which some of the request tones of other gear just to boost 1 character.Also will Electrium Conductor be the new Stun gun?

Replies

• Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    They are not the new stun gun.

/fin
  • Slippyfist
    382 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Not the new stun gun. They are difficult to acquire sure, but at least they are at the top end of gearing. They aren't causing a bottleneck at G8-10, stun guns are holding down that job on their own
  • Options
    Oh god another -- I can't get the mats by launch!

Don't say that's not it. It is it.

The event is PERSISTENT! IT WON'T GO AWAY!

DECENT AMOUNT OF TIME IS IN YOUR MIND ONLY!

Can't you understand this?
  • TVF
    36612 posts Member
    Options
    If you take a bunch of toons to R7 you'll run out of the G12 gear. So, yeah.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Their components are occasionally sold in the 'on sale' right most spot in the shard shop. I buy literally every one of them I see at the half cost amount. They also can be farmed in LD/DS normal battles, which is where my energy goes after farming the new ships. Not a bottleneck so much as a capstone if we want to argue semantics.

(This position)
    g8gw2cslyab7.png
  • Options
    You don't need to get units to R7 to make them usable in the vast majority of cases.

You do have to get them past G9 to make them usable in the vast majority of cases, and there are a lot more stun guns standing between units and usability than conductors.
    Still not a he.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    You don't need to get units to R7 to make them usable in the vast majority of cases.

You do have to get them past G9 to make them usable in the vast majority of cases, and there are a lot more stun guns standing between units and usability than conductors.

Galactic legends begs to differ
  • TVF
    36612 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Kokie wrote: »

We don't know that, yet. Only two of the six announced require R7. The other four are R5, which don't even use the piece in question.
  • Options
    word of advice. Do not scrap the armor plating.
    Also if you have a lot of the purple counterpart of the wristband, visor, circuitboard I'd recommend making it a full piece first so you get more salvage.
  • Options
    There can’t be a new stun gun because stun guns are still stun guns. Everybody needs em, everybody always will.

But ye that’s pretty nasty
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

We don't know that, yet. Only two of the six announced require R7. The other four are R5, which don't even use the piece in question.

That's still a lot of g12 salvage to burn. And the "atom", which is by far the least needed piece, can't be used. Wonder why...
  • Options
    Oh god another -- I can't get the mats by launch!

Don't say that's not it. It is it.

The event is PERSISTENT! IT WON'T GO AWAY!

DECENT AMOUNT OF TIME IS IN YOUR MIND ONLY!

Can't you understand this?

I did not say that the new events are not putting a presure on it because they do and in my case a big one,because they will run the arena and i rely o arena to get some of my crystals,but this is beside the point,and yes everybody can say they are not like stun guns because you need them just in the end,but we will see how it will be when the will make the stun guns a little more accessible and we will take more characters to relics,and if they also add some new lvls to the relic system this will become an even more desired piece.Sometime in the next year i belive we will move on from the carb-stun gun-cuff etc. To a more 12g piece gear bottle neck and everybody will need relic 7 toons to do events.
  • Options

Galactic Legends still agree. So far, it's two units who need to get to R7 for anything in the game at all. That is not many.
    Still not a he.
  • TVF
    36612 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

That's still a lot of g12 salvage to burn. And the "atom", which is by far the least needed piece, can't be used. Wonder why...

Luckily you can burn it on G12 if you don't need it for G13.

Not to mention I have multiple full pieces and several hundred salvage because not that many toons use wrist bands or cybernetics.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

Not to mention I have multiple full pieces and several hundred salvage because not that many toons use wrist bands or cybernetics.

Do you? I already used my stockpile of wrist bands and cybernetics for conductors. And I doubt I will use up my 3 full atoms and 300 salvage just for g12 anytime soon.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options

Galactic Legends still agree. So far, it's two units who need to get to R7 for anything in the game at all. That is not many.

I will be amazed if it stops at 2. Having said that though I have no problem whatsoever with it being an extremely high bar to cross. Widens the playing field a bit.
  • TVF
    36612 posts Member
    Options

Do you? I already used my stockpile of wrist bands and cybernetics for conductors. And I doubt I will use up my 3 full atoms and 300 salvage just for g12 anytime soon.

Yes I do.
  • Options
    word of advice. Do not scrap the armor plating.
    Also if you have a lot of the purple counterpart of the wristband, visor, circuitboard I'd recommend making it a full piece first so you get more salvage.

This is really smart, thank you for suggesting this!
  • Options
    Only thing I can say is anytime you get a full piece from hsr trade it in it was essentially a free piece of gear easier to give up one of those than farming all the bits to make them.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    I don't mind the thing to be hard, I have one problem with it though. Scavenger doesn't involve all gear types, they deliberately left out some of the gear they are giving out in higher amounts
    89b6jc66q5dc.png
  • crzydroid
    7314 posts Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Options
    They're the new Danish.

55584622-danish-pastry-with-custard-isolated-on-white-background.jpg
  • Options
    Mmmm Danish! <3