Another bug with fives zeta?

Anybody else encountered this bug? When one of my clones is killed by somebody in padme squad (not aoe attack) it triggers fives zeta so fives dies but attacked clone is not alive anymore...
https://youtu.be/FQ0XdJWXZCs

Replies

• Options
    Not a bug. His damage is just so high that it eats through Rex's normal health and even his new health after getting the stats from Fives.
  • PoisonBA
    18 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Then it doesnt work as intended...wording says "when another 501st clone trooper ally would be defeated while fives is active, they recover 100% health and fives is defeated instead"
    So all damage from jka should be spend to "defeat" rex and fives should then heal him up and die...it does't say that clone's health pool is increased prior dmg is applied...
  • Options
    JKA had 20 stacks of courage. Each time 5 stacks of courage is consumed, it counts as a new attack. If you look closely, you can see where the sacrifice happened and the max-health-based damage of consuming courage stacks spiked to compensate for the sacrifice bonus.

3v7kfaz6zaz2.png
  • Options
    Ok this sounds reasonable...jka had just 9 stacks but it was probably enough...i just dont get why dealing dmg continues after fives sacrifice...it should be one hit to kill rex which should be interupted by fives zeta ability..but ok thanks for explanation...this mechanics is not what i would expect...
  • Options
    It's definitely not the spirit of the zeta, though it might very well be WAW
  • Options
    This could also be JKA healing immunity, it will stop the revive from going off.
  • Options
    I just had a similar issue now against Malak. Force drain on Echo. Echo dies, disappeared, then Fives sacrificed. Down to 3 characters after one move.
  • Options
    This could also be JKA healing immunity, it will stop the revive from going off.

Healing immunity doesn't stop the "defeat prevention" (not revive) from going off. It does prevent the target from gaining Fives' health, though. so the target should gain Fives max health total (but empty), and then Fives max protection.
  • Options
    This just happens to me yesterday, and never was happens before. And i fight a lot of Padmes teams.
    Its very weird
  • Options
    #nerfpadme
  • Options
    In my opinion that's a bug!
  • Options
    Nerf dooku