Since you have KAM in the Journey Guide...

Lor_San_Teka
558 posts Member
edited February 2020
Would you please give us the opportunity to play the match via the Journey Guide in order to practice the unique mechanics at a rate more than once every 4 weeks? It can be just like all of the other JG events that we've completed, where it doesn't give us shards.

Heck, even put the "Shop" button under KAM and sell Relic packs there for $65.

Warmest regards,
Lor San Tekka, yet another unanswered JJ enigma
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    I think this is a stellar idea! All the TB special missions should be playable there - even as the much requested ‘sandbox’ with no rewards, being able to test play the mission would even encourage spending to advance the teams enough to consistently beat the missions.
  • Options
    I wholly support this idea. The once a month cadence is horrible.
  • Options
    I still think this is a good idea, but I did think of a potential issue (because I’m sure they don’t have the ability to scale it) - how would they know what Platoon bonus to incorporate to give a true feeling of what your guild is doing?

I guess you could set it up with ‘tiers’ (the easiest tier having all the available platoon bonuses, and removing a bonus (4/6 platoons) in the next ‘difficulty’ level...
  • Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    I still think this is a good idea, but I did think of a potential issue (because I’m sure they don’t have the ability to scale it) - how would they know what Platoon bonus to incorporate to give a true feeling of what your guild is doing?

I guess you could set it up with ‘tiers’ (the easiest tier having all the available platoon bonuses, and removing a bonus (4/6 platoons) in the next ‘difficulty’ level...

No hailfire tank. Only thing that could be would be zone 2 ship, iirc
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Pretty sure zone 3 middle Platoons is droid factory as well (edit:metal mayhem) (Affecting both middle and bottom territories), it would curb the B2’s a bit for those first few turns they last.
    Post edited by TheJEFFtm on
  • Options
    Nothing effects the KAM mission as far as platoons is concerned. Platoons only effect the other missions in the territory.

Just FYI.