Sith raid GAS issue P4

So in the sith raid my gas toon became immune to any damage against Traya in P4 after 30 minutes and only doing 35% damage I force closed the game. Anyone seen this before?

Replies

• Options
    t08xge9hxg3w.png
  • Options
    dun49xepa26d.png
  • Options
    Yes, for me r7 Gas takes 45 minutes to kill Traya at the end. It will end with 200+ stacks of bonds of weakness. Can generally go from p2 to p4 with Gas but there are faster ways to take Traya.
  • Options
    p6bu2qmh4owp.png
  • Options
    Hey, guys.
    I thought that I was seeing something like this.

I had a team of JKR, Bastila, Jolee, Yoda, Ezra and my Yoda was left at 1% (with Strategic advantage) and was not dying. Took 10+hits but stayed in the encounter. That thing also happened for JKR also but he endured 3-4 attacks before dying. Quite strange.
  • Options
    Nice. Time to cheese my way to some fine rewards then.
  • Options
    If you are lucky, you might lose your raid abilities as well. Recently reported p4 bug. Probably this is related to the premium content that is coming this way after the GL toons. Along with the beautiful art.
  • Options
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    If you are lucky, you might lose your raid abilities as well. Recently reported p4 bug. Probably this is related to the premium content that is coming this way after the GL toons. Along with the beautiful art.

Blaming it on Reys underbite it a bit of a stretch