Replies

• Brotherius
    201 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    JKL
    Hoda - obv
    GK - ideal but could also be old Ben
    Wat - perma taunt on tank. Also Luke and hoda will keep restoring protection
    Ezra/GAS/GMY - any of those 3 for damage output
  • Options
    JK Luke lead

Hoda

Ezra

Aayla for more stuns and plenty more assist counts

Old Ben for a Taunt and his Mind Trick / ZBarriss for additional survivability.
  • Options
    Best team
    JKL lead
    My wallet for taunt
    Your wallet for aoe
    His wallet for survivability
    Her wallet for healing

😂
    7xcvvjp9ip14.jpeg
  • Options
    Best team
    JKL lead
    My wallet for taunt
    Your wallet for aoe
    His wallet for survivability
    Her wallet for healing

😂

In the ally slot would be him summoning Leia's wallet that he "borrowed" to fuel his GOH addiction lol
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    Options
    Luke's kit doesn't prevent an OR char from being on the team, they just don't benefit. Unless that changes...
    JKL/GMY/Hoda/GK/Bastilla

If that changes, then you'd probably swap bastilla AND GMY out so you don't break your JKR team too badly.

There's literally no reason to run GMY on a team without Bastilla, as the buff spreading is way too OP.

If you're looking to not break your JKR team for whatever reason... Then...
    JKL
    Old ben/Kanan
    Ezra
    Hoda/someone else for better sustain (bariss, hoda, jolee, luminara even, etc.)
    ??? - Ki-adi? Qui-gon? Enfys?

If you're looking to not break your JKR team, you're also likely not looking to break your other teams though, so you're going to be running a very, very sub-optimal JKL team.
    GK is needed by multiple teams.
    Wat is better on GLs, and certain other teams that rely more on 1 char.
    GAS is better as his own lead.
    Bariss is better as a padme slot if you have her zeta

Your best bet honestly probably IS to pull most of your JKR team over to luke, and replace them with ezra/tank/someone, as Jolee lowers the amount of chars needed on a JKR team compared with JKL, and you can technically run Juhani on JKR slightly more efficiently than you can on JKL for that extra tank.

Until we get more jedi capable of providing buffs, GMY + Bastilla is a better pair than JKR + Bastilla, and JKL is a better lead for GMY than JKR is because GMY being guaranteed to outspeed the enemy team is absurdly good. The only exception would be if you're still relying on JKR for defense in GAC, but in that case... why are you farming for JKL rather than meta teams that don't overlap characters as much, like Padme, Geos, GAS, etc.? You can even arguably get Rey around as fast if you never bothered getting Wampa, and definitely if you're missing both Hoda and Wampa but got GAS and/or Malak.
  • Options
    Who cares
  • Options
    I’ve got a fun addition: I’d like to see what happens with the slowest possible Luke. My theory craft is JKLS at minimum gear where his leader is active, then I’d use a super fast Revan to TM swap Luke a turn so that he isn’t killed before setting the enemies’ speeds to like 100. I think that’d be super chaotic and fun. Problems would arise from mirror matches though
  • Monomer
    139 posts Member
    Options
    DrMorpheus wrote: »
    I’ve got a fun addition: I’d like to see what happens with the slowest possible Luke. My theory craft is JKLS at minimum gear where his leader is active, then I’d use a super fast Revan to TM swap Luke a turn so that he isn’t killed before setting the enemies’ speeds to like 100. I think that’d be super chaotic and fun. Problems would arise from mirror matches though

No need to do a swap with JKR. Just have a really fast hoda or gmy and use Heroes Arise on first turn. JKL will get 100% turn meter.
  • Options
    At my level of progess in the game (forgetting for a minute the huge leap fwd I need for jkl) I would want to keep jkr, gmy, Jolee, bas as a squad for gac or tw. I can pull hoda from that squad and replace with a jedi. Maybe zarris as C3PO can sub into padme.
    I don't have gas, so I'd be looking for other homeless jedi: jkl + old Ben + Ezra + hoda. Just need a 5th: lumi? Farm aalya? Use zarris and farm juhani for jkr? Maybe shaak once I have gas?
  • Options
    DrMorpheus wrote: »

A fast thrawn would do the same.
  • Options
    I’ve been trying to figure out what team to use when I get JKL. I won’t this time around because of obvious paywall reasons. But I’m near halfway at this point. The thing is I don’t want to break up my other teams. A new toon isn’t good if they gut the teams you have.

JKR, GMY, Bastilla, HY, Jollee
    Padme, GK, Zarriss, Ahsoka, GKA
    GAS and the Clones...

Shak-Ti works really well with the Clones so either she becomes the leader of the Clones again or is an obvious choice to join GKL squad.

So that’s two attackers. Now need a tank and some healing. Old Ben is the obvious choice for tank. HY, Zarriss, or Lumi will do well for a healer. I could swap out HY for Juhani as mentioned since I’ve already ripped up my OR squad using a Zader, GAT, Wampa, Mission, and Zaalbar to great effect. I could also swap out 3PO for Zarriss in the Padme squad and put another rebel in my CLS team to go with Chewie, Han, and R2. Won’t effect either squad too much. Just have to figure out which rebel to use (Ahsoka Tano Fulcrum might come in handy) And Padme already provides great protection up so Zarriss is a little redundant.

So JKL, Shak-Ti, Old Ben, Zarriss, and just need one more.

Leaving GMY and HY with JKR squad because it works so well.
    Padme losses Zarriss but gains 3PO.
    CLS loses 3PO for Fulcrum which won’t affect much since I have them on offense. 3PO really helps more on defense.

Need one more. Ezra seems an obvious choice. Or Juhani for extra taunt to give the attackers time to work. Or Kanan would work for that reason too. But I think a really fast zeta’d Old Ben will be sufficient. So going to go with Ezra for extra attacks and debuffs.

Will try different combos to try to pull over GMY and HY but at first I’m going to leave the teams that work as is.

So GKL, Shak-Ti, Old Ben, Barriss, and Ezra.

Thoughts?