GET2 use after Malevolence

I’m torn.

I (finally) have Malevolence at 7*. Since the Neg/Mal fleet arena is fairly balanced, I’m unsure if I should farm Negotiator or use GET2 on high end gear I need.

Negotiator would give me a second GAC/TW fleet. (Third fleet if you still count Home One rebels as a viable backup.)

Gear would help out every other toon I need to farm for.

Choices.

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5029 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Personally I'd say Negotiator. Characters/ships, then gear. There's zero other source for the ship so just bite the bullet and get it done.

Plus there's LS Geo
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Personally I'd say Negotiator. Characters/ships, then gear. There's zero other source for the ship so just bite the bullet and get it done.

Plus there's LS Geo

That’s what I’m leaning toward, honestly. Negotiator would help my guild more, for sure. I’d probably net better rewards from LSGeo than from straight purchasing gear, too.
  • Options
    Hi torn, I'm green goblin. I agree with the stranger above, buying gear with that currency seems like a waste, I use it only for emergencies (panic farms).

And nego is very nice to have, for LSTB and for GA and TW, you should go for it
  • Options
    I have both at 7* now, no regrets. I hoarded the GET2 until I had enough to level up. I’m still going to hoard the currency for a while, just in case. That gear is easy enough to get in other ways.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

Plus there's LS Geo

That’s what I’m leaning toward, honestly. Negotiator would help my guild more, for sure. I’d probably net better rewards from LSGeo than from straight purchasing gear, too.

Whenever things have a unique farming location, I think it’s crazy to choose gear over it.

Get both cap ships to 7*.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going for Nego, it's only a matter of time when there are more fleet slots in GAC so it's better to be ready.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    both ships is the safest bet for what to do first. then...

vp7od7oc817x.png
  • Options
    Both ships is probably best. You never know what new content could call for it.

Gear can be obtained elsewhere.

You could hoard until you have enough in case we get a new toon in the store that becomes more important. But even that is a risk. They could release a new toon then later make negotiator needed for another event.
  • LordDirt
    5163 posts Member
    Options
    ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, get every character and ship to 7*.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Ship then gear.

In fact ship then rolo or probe droid if you dont have them done.... then gear
  • StarSon
    7525 posts Member
    Options
    Hoard, and then hoard. Once you have 90k GET2 you should consider getting the Negotiator. But not before, just in case something else gets released that needs GET2 in the meantime. 5* Negotiator has very limited use.
  • Anarkid
    149 posts Member
    Options
    I did negotiator and now I'm doing malevolence with a side of rebel officer organa
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    I have Malevolence at 7*. I don't think I'll unlock Negotiator until I have all 90k tokens or so needed to go straight to 7*.

With my luck, the second I unlock Negotiator a new ship meta will be added to that store.