Has anyone beaten T3 of Forrest Moon or Secret and Shadow

I haven't been able to find any footage or screenshot of it and wondering if it is beatable, how? Forrest for me was a painful slog even with R7 droids only to get outspeed by Teebo before B1 (301 speed) could heal. And the the Secret it seems to be a slog just to get 170K+ (non crit) AoE'd by Sidious

Replies

• Options
    I don’t know if you are, but the Thrawn lead, B2, B1, bb8, Magnaguard team works well. I haven’t beat t3, but I’m under heated and can make it through t2 with it. Take your time on the first 3 battles to build B1’s stacks, and save fracture and Illuminated Destiny for Teebo’s battle to keep him fractured as much as possible. Then unload on Teebo and ignore the elders, b1’s AoE will take care of them.

But if you’re already doing that, well then I have no idea lol

• Options
    I use Vader (l), thrawn, b1, b2, magnaguard. 2 tier easily, can’t finish 3rd though :/
  • Options
    I don’t know if you are, but the Thrawn lead, B2, B1, bb8, Magnaguard team works well. I haven’t beat t3, but I’m under heated and can make it through t2 with it. Take your time on the first 3 battles to build B1’s stacks, and save fracture and Illuminated Destiny for Teebo’s battle to keep him fractured as much as possible. Then unload on Teebo and ignore the elders, b1’s AoE will take care of them.

But if you’re already doing that, well then I have no idea lol
    I am with R7 Separatists (Thrawn 12+ and BB 11 with 280 speed each) and B1 was close to 400 stacks come wave 4
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Secret and Shadows is beatable, unfortunately the rest of the player base has been hit with a classic case of bad RNG
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Secret and Shadows is beatable, unfortunately the rest of the player base has been hit with a classic case of bad RNG
    What's it take? Relic wise
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    What's it take? Relic wise

giphy.gif