Auto raid sith and new raid

so first I apologize if this is already a thread and don't want to duplicate. I haven't read forums for a bit so not going to search.
My question is when do you think they will auto tank and sith raid. The sith raid came out more than two years ago, according to my search, but everyone should have the character at 7 stars. I would like for both raids to be auto like pit raid.
That brings me to second question. With more than two years waiting when is new raid coming out. Hopefully this will help with currency to get better gear.
Let me know yall thoughts. Thanks

Replies

• Options
    They put the new raid on hold to bring us Galactic Challenges. ........I'm still not happy about that.
  • Options
    We could use a new raid for relic pieces, slicing gear, even guild tokens for negotiator/malevolence
  • Options
    If we “auto” everything there is nothing to do. The tank raid rewards are a joke but at least it’s kinda fun to solo with the Shaak troopers. HSTR is still a challenge for most players and unless you have a GL it can’t be soloed. A new raid would have been better than that galactic challenge garbage hands down.

that's a bit of a contradiction, how is it "fun" if you just click on auto? Is it no different to simming? It just takes a little longer...

HSTR is not a challenge, without a GL it's easy enough to get 80m+
  • Options
    @rosario I think there was a mention they were considering haat autoing and not hstr autoing. I'd like it to be the case but hstr gear is much more meaningful than haat gear (which is even less important than rancy) and people are pushing for kylo to be able to solo it, so I doubt cg will be willing to change this for foreseeable future.
  • Options
    Yes it's definitely time for a new raid, Tank and Sith are no more a challenge or fun.
    For both our guild is sooo fast in finishing, that you have to put teams on auto to be able to do anything and get a decent placement/one that is in top 10/20. If you miss the start (happened several times) it's possible there are only 4-5 ppl that score points and the raid is over, with bad luck rewards for rank 30/40+.
    So it's just about who is ready at raid start to rank well, nothing more, simming would make a lot of sense, or maybe harder tiers with better rewards would also be a option.
    So bottom line, CG needs to do something here, as in a lot of other areas, therefore my hope is little, but at some point it will have to come, as it makes no sense as it is now.
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Options
    Agreed on two points:

A new Raid is needed.

HAAT should have a sim. The rewards are more of a miss for me.

• Options
    They already said they plan to make the tank simmable...but that was a long time ago and nothing’s changed. And don’t bank on a new raid anytime soon. It was canceled, er “delayed”.
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    Does someone have a source for a HAAT sim quote? I think it's logical, but I don't remember them actually addressing it. In a Q&A maybe?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Does someone have a source for a HAAT sim quote? I think it's logical, but I don't remember them actually addressing it. In a Q&A maybe?

As usual, you were not wrong. Crumb addressed this issue in the Dec. 2019 Q&A
    "The AAT sim has been discussed pretty recently. I would say that one has a good chance of seeing a roll out sooner rather than later (no promises on timelines). We have no immediate intent to sim the Sith Triumvirate. A large chunk of players are still working through it."
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/220196/developer-q-a-12-04/p1
    So, yes they've thought about it and there's even an argument to be made about the sith raid, if you can argue that a less than a large chunk of players are still working through it.
    I won't hold my breath on this but it would be nice.
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    Given the percentage of people that don't have SLKR yet, I think it's easy to argue that a large chunk of players are still working through it.
  • Options
    I completely agree that individuals are working through it but it is a guild event. So, how are guilds doing in the event, in the broad sense? I think we're still a ways away from a sith sim but with relics, the journey guide and the HDB, being able to participate in the heroic sith raid takes less time than when I started about 2 years ago.
    I'm not sure it's the best argument but it is an argument. With about 182k 7* Trayas on swgoh.gg and about 379k players on the site, that's about 48%. (Yes, not every player has a swgoh.gg account) Compare this to the approximate 83% of players with 7* Hans and 75% of players having a 7* GK, using the same methodology, I still think the simming the sith raid is not happening as soon as many people may like.
    There are about 60% of players who have Traya unlocked at least so they've at least figured something out, whether its performing themselves, they got into a guild and just get rewards or they have a guild with a merc. No matter what the situation is, the time is approaching where it would make more sense, by Crumbs logic.
  • Turasleon
    179 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    If I had to guess, HAAT will be simmable as soon as a new raid drops. Whenever that happens.
    Post edited by Turasleon on
  • Options
    New raids are too expensive, and they won't let us sim the STR because "some guilds are still working towards mastering it," which makes little sense because there are still guilds working towards mastering the Pit and we've been able to sim that for a long time.

Bottom line, the tank is worthless and boring and SLKR has trivialized the STR. Aside from my long-standing opinion that every raid should be introduced with the ability to sim once a guild hits whatever milestones, tank should have been simmable over a year ago and STR should be simmable now as well.
  • Options
    HAAT should be simmable by now, but the top spots of HSR still provide useful G12+ gear with a decent drop rate. Personally I wouldn't want guild officer's to have the option of simming HSR till the rewards become trivial.
  • Options
    HAAT should be simmable by now, but the top spots of HSR still provide useful G12+ gear with a decent drop rate. Personally I wouldn't want guild officer's to have the option of simming HSR till the rewards become trivial.

That makes no sense. The Pit's rewards aren't trivial, but we can sim that.
  • Options
    Just release a new raid already , you Lazy greedy......

You can easily put restraints or parameters in the raid to stop SLKR or future GLs being able to dominate them.

WHY have we not got extra tiers to existing raids? They done assault battles and I bet it took them a week or less to implement .
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

HPIT is over in 3 minutes. Miss the first minute and you miss top spots. Simming was welcomed.
  • Options

HPIT is over in 3 minutes. Miss the first minute and you miss top spots. Simming was welcomed.

Simming was very welcome. What's that got to do with anything? Also, takes longer than 3 minutes to auto. But none of that has anything to do with your argument that because the rewards aren't trivial, it should not be simmable.
  • Options

Simming was very welcome. What's that got to do with anything? Also, takes longer than 3 minutes to auto. But none of that has anything to do with your argument that because the rewards aren't trivial, it should not be simmable.

I agree HPIT gear is useful, but the time raid is live means a lot of people miss it entirely. My argument for HPIT being simmable is not the same as to why HSTR should not be currently.
  • Options
    A game making as much money as this one should be having a new major raid released on a quarterly basis, with old raids being consigned to the bucket bin or converted to single player content.....
  • Options

I agree HPIT gear is useful, but the time raid is live means a lot of people miss it entirely. My argument for HPIT being simmable is not the same as to why HSTR should not be currently.

Well, the STR is only live for about 10 minutes, so I think we have the same issue there, and it should be simmable.
  • Options
    Just make the logic that all members must have 7* Traya, that HSTR must have been completed more than 100 times and that the guild must be able to complete the raid in under say 2 hours, then any guild “still working through it” couldn’t sim.
  • Options
    Morgoth01 wrote: »
    Just make the logic that all members must have 7* Traya, that HSTR must have been completed more than 100 times and that the guild must be able to complete the raid in under say 2 hours, then any guild “still working through it” couldn’t sim.

What is this logic? How dare you!! CG doesn't welcome logic!! :joy::joy: In all seriousness, this deserves so many upvotes. Brilliant idea.

I so desperately want a new raid. CG seems to be moving away from guilds altogether with all their 'new' single player events. Someone should tell them that if they make guilds useless then their game will die. An awful lot of ppl are only continuing to play bc of their guilds.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the comments. I didn't know the devoplers were willing to sim tank raid but they said that nine months ago. And yes people don't have traya but the option to sim should be available.
    As for there being nothing to do, they should come out with a new raid. There are plenty of people who just join and get rewards. They do nothing. So that changes nothing. Adding a raid will require them to participate. So hopefully soon
  • Options
    Morgoth01 wrote: »

All members must have 7* Traya? So, if a guild recruits a single new member without a 7* Traya or if it has a ticket bot without 7* Traya it won't be able to sim? 35 or even 40 members with 7* Traya seems a bit more reasonable.

(I'm all for simming hAAT, but the newest raid shouldn't be dimmable)
  • Options
    I would very much like to have a new raid. In addition, I would also like to see HAAT simmable and prize drop improvement.

QOL : Make it so you can battle the Rancor for fun, any time you like, for no prize, once its simmable, same for HAAT once we go down that road.

But mostly A new Raid PLEASE!
  • Options
    Galactic challenge rewards are garbage since you have to pay to earn the rewards ...
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    Fredy5 wrote: »
    Galactic challenge rewards are garbage since you have to pay to earn the rewards ...

False, and wrong thread.
  • Options
    HAAT is a joke. We have 10+ people who can auto-sim it who fire those teams off the second it goes live. As for guilds working through it, well, no @^&). That's going to be the case for any raid because new guilds form regularly and new players start regularly.

And...for those guilds who are working through Pit, or HAAT, there ARE requirements to sim it. Nearly 90% of the guild has to have the toon at 7* i think (44/50 isn't it)? I'm just saying, if HSTR was simmable (and i'm not saying it should be), but if i didn't have it and joined a guild where everyone else did, i'm not going to be upset i can't do it because they're always simming it. If only 25% of players have Traya, then yeah, you don't make it simmable. Also, not saying only 25% has traya, just throwing out a number.

But, HAAT? yeah...there's no valid argument for not making it simmable at this point. I mean, Pit sim rewards beat HAAT rewards every single time. How sad is that?