GAC feat

Lyce
1 posts Member
edited November 2020
Dear CG

In all GAC, we have always 1 or more feats with a portait or a title to win for which we only have one round to try to get them (like the feat with Greef this time).
It's very frustrating to need choose sometime between a win or the portrait, or when the opponent plays very defensive leaving us no chance to do the feat.
So for the future, it's possible to give more time (3 round of GAC) to try this type of feat ?

Thank you for your understanding

Edit : sorry for my english

Replies

• Options
    Sometimes also we can read the feat after setting defense.
    And put the required toons on defense and then have no time for another chance and lose the portrait
  • Options
    I completely agree. There needs to be more than 1 shot at this, especially when the required toons are toons that haven't been around very long, like Greef & Mando. I'm still working on their gear and stars. I weakened a team down to 1 toon, ROLO, and when I entered the match her first attack killed them both and the she took another turn and killed Mando again and then proceeded to wipe out my G12 Cad Bane
  • Options
    i just wish they would bring back all portraits and titles from the past every so often for another chance to get them if you failed the feat, or weren't eligible to complete it
  • Options
    They do.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    They do.

no they dont. they only do the fleet commander one and i think one other. but those are in every GA.
    i mean like the one to win with sidious, or win with greef/mando, have X charatcers kill X enemies, ect
  • Options
    Agreed. Took a loss for it but was worth it to me.
  • Options
    Agree with the OP - and your English is fine,. No need to apologize. In fact, you conveyed your points better than some native English speakers do.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*