GC Takodana Resistance - Crush Them feat

Popparillo
2 posts Member
edited January 2021
What do you need to do to get the Crush Them feat?? I've completed up to tier V many times in many ways but can't get it. Do you have to defeat exactly three enemies in the same turn (no more, no less) and can this be any turn, or defeat three enemies in the same turn as completing the battle, or something else? I feel I've tried every possibility!!
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• khelzac
    335 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I used my GAS team on T7 and took a few tries to get it right. In the end managed it with Vet Chewie and Finn in the red and RJT very close to red. Used GAS aoe and his followup killed RJT.

Basically kill 3 (or more, I think) enemies in the single turn. The only way this can be done is with AOE attacks.

Edit: This need not be the final turn of the battle.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, more than 3 works as well, afaik. Basically load your team with powerful AoE, try to set it up as best you can and pray that RNG doesn't screw you over. You don't need the last tier of this feat for the final reward, provided you have everything else.
  • Options
    Many thanks guys. Will give it another go!
  • Stryde
    152 posts Member
    Options
    Popparillo wrote: »
    Many thanks guys. Will give it another go!

This thread was moved to the arena and character strategy section (moved from here in the general discussion by a moderator), but it has some tips like the importance of deathmark on your own character if you're struggling still:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/239922/win-after-defeating-3-enemies-in-the-same-turn#latest
  • Options
    Use SEE.
  • Options
    Took me several tries using DR. Just had to get shock on and 3 of them weak enough to die to BSF's chain. Maxed crate though and no mando feat, dont mind running it a few extra times.
    Well, hell I ain't no politician; kissing **** just ain't my style.
  • Options
    Use SEE.

not everyone has a GL
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Use SEE.

not everyone has a GL

use gas
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Use SEE.

not everyone has a GL

use gas

Not everyone has gas.

Eat some beans
    (Getting in now before I get beat to the punch)
  • Options
    Use SEE.

not everyone has a GL

I'm not saying that it can't be beat with out a GL (it can) - but why do people act like it's an insult to suggest using the top characters in the game to receive the top rewards?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Supreme Leader Kylo Ren can do it with ease.

But almost had it with gas first try.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Use SEE.

not everyone has a GL

I'm not saying that it can't be beat with out a GL (it can) - but why do people act like it's an insult to suggest using the top characters in the game to receive the top rewards?

Here's a compliment: I think you're one of the funniest posters on this or any forum. Truth. I'm thinking of the Pit thread specifically at the moment. And you can be thoughtful too (so not trying to limit your skill set). This reply risks being a backhanded insult the longer I stay off topic, so I'll move on.

I can't speak to what other people think, but I think a thread asking for help on completing this feat benefits from multiple viewpoints. GL suggestions, sure, but even more benefit when there are more options than just suggesting I use a character. If a player has SEE, I just can't fathom that he, she, or they didn't try SEE to complete this GC. If all it takes is to use SEE, then I stand corrected (on many things) and that is some helpful advice! But I bet there's more to it.

In the thread linked 6 posts above yours, there are multiple suggested teams, including GLs and GAS and....duh duh duuuuuuummmm! even a Palp team which people may have (*may*) multiple characters to put into play. I'm not going to like the "use SEE" and "use GAS" posts, but I did go ahead and give a thumbs up to the DR and BSF post. It even has some minor strategy to support players looking for help: shock with BSF. But the other thread has more teeth to support people; it just got moved for some arcane reason (arcane because this thread is still in the general discussion section).

Either people are insulted at the suggestions or they simply want more. I happen to appreciate almost all of the suggestions, but I dig it when they provide strategy. Otherwise, I'd just play this game without visiting the forums. My thoughts.

Clear skies and good luck, folks! You deserve max crates, and I have confidence in you.
  • Ultra
    11531 posts Moderator
    Options
    Use SEE.

not everyone has a GL

If only OP posted his .gg profile so people can tailor better responses...
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Use SEE.

not everyone has a GL

If only OP posted his .gg profile so people can tailor better responses...
    Not everyone has a .gg profile. ;)
  • Options
    Use SEE.

not everyone has a GL

if someone is asking for help on a feat like this there is a great chance they dont have a GL, and i highly doubt someone who has SLKR (for example) will try to earn this feat and fail then go to the forum without trying them first.
    and its not an insult its just annoying that people say use this meta character that has a high unlock requirement. as someone who doesnt have a GL its aggravating to ask for help and only receive a "use SLKR" response. i wanted to hear a: oh Drevan can make good work of it, or oh lando is a sleeper character for this feat (i dont think he was but its an example). i'm just wanting a suggestion that is more likely for a majority of people to have thats on tier 6/7

side note: i am working on a GL its just taking forever with gear/garming
  • Capt_bligh1
    6 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    ecc4k3sn73vt.jpg

I finally hit 3 in tier VI with this team. Everyone was R7 but BSF (R5).

It took a few tries to time it right.
  • Dahly_lama4
    122 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Just beat tier VI, Padme lead, Jedi Anikin, GMYoda, JKR, GK. Everyone was R4 except GK G12,

JTR hits first and gets death mark, used direct focus to mark Vet Chewy, once Finn taunts you can spread around your attacks basic attacks and carefully use special attacks to lower the health of the 3 of them then finished them with Anikins AoE
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Options
    I think most people also get annoyed because the easiest way to complete EVERY one of these difficult GC feats has been to use SLKR. So when someone says “Just use SLKR”, it does feel slightly insulting to those that don’t have him. As if you’re saying we’re too dumb to realize that the single best GC, Raid, and TW toon would work. We get it. He’s OP. It’s not helpful to keep pointing it out.
    Please don’t take this as wanting to pick a fight. I’m just answering the question asked.
  • Options
    Just beat tier VI, Padme lead, Jedi Anikin, GMYoda, JKR, GK. Everyone was R4 except GK G12,

JTR hits first and gets death mark, used direct focus to mark Vet Chewy, once Finn taunts you can spread around your attacks basic attacks and carefully use special attacks to lower the health of the 3 of them then finished them with Anikins AoE

great suggestion- worked after four tries! Thanks a bunch. I was hitting my head against wall trying a normal padme squad but couldn't get JKA aoe damage at the right time.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

At higher relic levels, this team doesn't work - not even vs. T7 as even basic attacks with multiple stacks of courage can one shot things. That's one thing I really don't like about these types of feats - they are far too mod/relic/roster/rng dependent. As such, it occasionally takes an inordinate amount of tries to accomplish - even with strong rosters.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Train
    56 posts Member
    Options
    DR lead (R4), Malak (R5), Wat (G12), Hoda (G12), any pre-taunting tank (I used KRU).

Strategy I used that seemed to work best:
    Weapon tech on Malak. (Medpac on DR, Taunt tech on KRU).
    Pretaunter means JTR tends to use hand wave (most of the time), giving Malak TM so he can go next. He will be first to do damage and get deathmark. If he doesn’t, restart.
    Recommend killing JTR as healing immunity on Malak will eventually be a problem, and Finn because of heal and taunt.
    I found giving Hoda buffs to DR or Malak was detrimental (they did too much damage), so I only gave them to KRU and Wat.
    Evenly damage the other 3 to get them in the red. DR AOE to finish them all.
    Definitely some RNG. Worked first time with this strategy, but I had 20+ attempts on other minor variations.
  • Options

At higher relic levels, this team doesn't work - not even vs. T7 as even basic attacks with multiple stacks of courage can one shot things. That's one thing I really don't like about these types of feats - they are far too mod/relic/roster/rng dependent. As such, it occasionally takes an inordinate amount of tries to accomplish - even with strong rosters.

Using jkr, yes I agree with what you're saying. But I used a normal gr team and did this in a few tries. This is a good feat, it requires strategy and creativity.

I think the main problem is that you have to get just about every single feat to get the best rewards which is rather silly to me, especially when combined with the beskar mando nonsense
  • Options
    Just completed Tier 4 using a team of DR, BSF, GAS, Vader and Hoda. Killed BB8 too early, then spread the damage around and finally hit three of them with GAS Ultimate (buffed by Hoda). I think RNG just finally went right for me.
  • nottenst
    699 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options

Tried it a bunch of times at both Tier 6 and Tier 7. Kept on killing one toon too early or just getting 2 at once. Just switched GAS in for GMY and on my second try with that group had GAS get 4 at once. So, done with this. The rng was just painful.