When will Moff Gideon hit Cantina/LS/DS battles??

When will Moff Gideon hit Cantina/LS/DS battles?? As per the new release cycle, shouldn't he be out there already??

Replies

• Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Awesome, thanks for the info
  • Options
    Cantina would be nice for a change.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »

cantina is for relic mats
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Not really. By that token ship table is for g12+ gear and ls/ds is for old gear.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2937 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »

Hey CG, how about a sweet community gift. Put Moff on Cantina 8-F ALONG with the Incomplete signal data.....PLEASE!
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »

GET2 it is!

• Options
    Ultra wrote: »

This link is a great reminder. Thanks, Ultra. Except for their assumption about Galactic Chase drops rates for Kuiil and IG-11's additive drops, a solid source for predictions and reminders.
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    By that token ship table is for g12+ gear

It isn't?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

It isn't?

Yup, it isn't. Haven't read the post I'm responding to?
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options

It isn't?

No, I did, and the point was obvious
  • Options

It isn't?

All tables are for all the things they contain, they are not exclusive to one aspect of that.
  • Options

It isn't?

All tables are for all the things they contain, they are not exclusive to one aspect of that.
    You would be right for beginners but cantina is not for farming characters shards that’s why u have energy.
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options

It isn't?

Still being obvious. And still not the point.
  • Options

It isn't?

Still being obvious. And still not the point.

I'll leave it to you to make the point then.
  • Options
    2smooth wrote: »

It isn't?

You would be right for beginners but cantina is not for farming characters shards that’s why u have energy.

Disagreed, same can be said for any table.
  • Options
    And at no point cg made a comment akin to characters in shipments "hey guys, we used to do this, but we won't anymore, no new toons will be in there". Rest is people's baseless imagination and wishful thinking. My wishful thinking is some of the new toons to be in cantina.
  • Options
    And at no point cg made a comment akin to characters in shipments "hey guys, we used to do this, but we won't anymore, no new toons will be in there". Rest is people's baseless imagination and wishful thinking. My wishful thinking is some of the new toons to be in cantina.
    I wish it’s anywhere but there.

Preference would be:
    - LS/DS hard node
    - Ships hard node
    - Cantina node (unless it was a signal data node - if it was this goes to the top of the order)

All the options for me would mean farming less of something I need. I’m puzzled as to why you’d choose the signal data over anything else?
  • Options
    I wish it’s anywhere but there.

Preference would be:
    - LS/DS hard node
    - Ships hard node
    - Cantina node (unless it was a signal data node - if it was this goes to the top of the order)

All the options for me would mean farming less of something I need. I’m puzzled as to why you’d choose the signal data over anything else?

Is that your preference order? I would love it if they placed a toon in a data node, but there are 3 nodes and I doubt they'd make it so they place it there and later shift it out to open room for new things. I doubt they'll want us to have free relic mats at all (as a surplus to shards).

I wasn't the one saying it should be in relic mat nodes, just that my preference is cantina. I certainly don't want shard farming to be in ships because I need the stuff there more and I have 3 toon farming in ls/ds. I'm not farming relic mats, doing that on/off when need be.
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Yes, it was my order of preference - everyone has different priorities of course so I’m sure others would rank them differently.

The only toons I’m farming currently are Kuill and IG (both 45/100), which is currently slowing down kyro / finisher farming for me. They’re the only farmable toons I don’t have at 7*, so I can live with that.

Pretty much everything I actively farm just now is for taking toons from g12-13 and then sticking relic levels on them. The gear I farm on LS/DS nodes has a reasonable supply from TW, TB, ABs, daily rewards, HSTR, so that’s the inflow I could most easily handle drying up for a temporary period.

The new toons that are sitting at g8-9-10 just now, well those gear pieces come in the stores often enough for me to never need to farm them.

*edit: changed a “d” to an “r”. I’ll let you guess where.
  • Options
    Yeah, it's all about kyros and g12+ pieces for me as well. Relic mats are lower priority and I'm not in short supply.