New GC is glitched.

Thermoregulate isn’t targeting ally preventing removal of frostbite. Bug report submitted.

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    The strangest part is that it worked fine in previous GCs. They had to mess with it for some reason and break it in the process.
    If I was conspiracy minded, I'd say it's deliberate to make it harder to just cheese the Full Throttle feat with Vader, but that would be low even for CG. Also, you know, Hanlon's razor - never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by incompetence.
  • Options
    I also confirm thermoregulate is broken and doesnt take off frostbite : /
  • Options
    Same here
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Thermoregulate isn’t targeting ally preventing removal of frostbite.
    Read it 10 times, i do not understand this sentence.. Is this correct english?
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    A couple of months to get approvals and this should be fixed
  • Mucro
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Kisakee wrote: »
    Thermoregulate isn’t targeting ally preventing removal of frostbite.
    Read it 10 times, i do not understand this sentence.. Is this correct english?

Looks fine to me. Thermoregulate isn't targeting (an) ally, preventing (the) removal of frostbite.

While the event itself might be glitched, it felt incredibly easy this time around. Even with the inability to remove frostbite, I just breezed through the last tier without the troopers even taking one turn...
  • Options
    Yeah I have tried numerous combinations and permutations but didn't seem to be working for or on either side.
    Yes if you went for JML this GC is probably a breeze any way but that is frustrating as it isn't the first time this GC has run
  • Mucro
    111 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Yeah I have tried numerous combinations and permutations but didn't seem to be working for or on either side.
    Yes if you went for JML this GC is probably a breeze any way but that is frustrating as it isn't the first time this GC has run

I used CLS, R2D2, C3PO, Chewbacca and Raid Han for the rebels feat, and JTR, Finn, BB-8, R2D2 and C3PO for the 3 droids feat. Both teams managed to squeeze in >8 turns in a row. No character above R5, and no GL.

With the rebels, frostbite never went above 4 stacks, so the glitch wasn't an issue. With resistance I lacked some damage, so I lost two characters to frostbite towards the end.
  • Options
    i6felp560exf.jpg
    grn3pu2qaylb.jpg
    Beat it with that. So easy.
  • Options
    But the mando feat next gc will be working correctly, no worries
    >:)So what? I want Krell!