Crashing bugs NOT being addressed at Answers HQ

mr37hat
79 posts Member
edited March 2021
Kyno, I know you will move this shortly to archive but this needs to be said. For the past 3 weeks many many users have been reporting on the crashing issue, which is affecting payouts, GA, TB, TW and any aspect of the game where once you lose there is no way to run the battle again. The EA people over at Answers HQ are NOT addressing these and simply stating they can not see an error in the logs and marking the tickets as closed. We have no other recourse, if our stated option is to post there but they refuse to address or do anything about it. I really would like to know what we can do to explain that this is an urgent problem and needs to be taken seriously and be able to talk about it openly in a place that is going to get some traction. Three weeks of this going on and not a word from anyone, you can imagine a lot of us are getting very frustrated. Please tell us what we can do other than letting these posts just go and die on Answers HQ.

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_Doja_Fett Please help us! we want to play this game but getting kicked out during pivotal moments is making me think I should go play something else.
"ooba... ooba"
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed. I haven’t had a crash in years, and suddenly I’m having crashes daily. That’s unacceptable.
  • Options
    Yep, latest version update increased crashes from never to once or twice a day. Usually when hitting home button for me.

I have a brand new iphone and have left Crancor runs on my phone for an hour without the game crashing or refreshing. Now it happens frequently.
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    Yes using iPhone 11 and had zero issues before the Conquest update (seriously not 1). Now I lose arena battles by hitting enter, hitting home button etc all cause crashes repeatedly on a daily basis. I am dismayed that there are no answers coming from the appropriate channels.
  • Options
    Thankfully haven't had crashes (yet), but my game is horribly laggy and transitions are not smooth at all (especially when opening the character menu). Others have reported this and many other bugs/issues on Answers HQ to no avail.
  • Options
    My game crashes sometimes when I had a connection error, and then when I clicked on try again he set I had to restart
  • Options
    Stability has definitely decreased since the Conquest update, missing button freeze seems to be on the rise as well.
  • Options
    FYI, want to make sure y'all know the noted uptick in crashes is not being ignored by CG. We are aware of the issue and working on several fixes that should address many of the issues.
This discussion has been closed.