Toon dodging with no evasion bonus.

Does anyone else think its a little stupid that some toons dodge even though they have no evasion bonus? Anyone else think that evading an attack should only come from having an evasion bonus, such as lumi basic attack buff, dookus leader buff or foresight? I think Im dumb, maybe just happy

Replies

• Options
    Faced a Phasma-led arena team earlier. Phasma got 7 dodges (out of 12 attacks, 3 of them consecutively - I just wanted to stun her, I swear!). Worst. Day. Ever! Heh.
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    They all have a base evade/deflection chance. I've read it's around 7.5%. Sometimes you get really unlucky...
  • Options
    It would be helpful if the dodge rating didn't read zero for everyone
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Yup. Character stat sheets need some work. Too little relevant info.
  • Options
    I feel ya bro. I'm not sure if it's the RNG today or the overabundance of dooku lead teams in my top 20 (seriously, there's now more of him than QJG... which is a lot) but i just fought a match where a phasma dodged 4-5 attacks in a row. Thankfully i still took the match but seriously it's making arena matches even more RNG mess ups and does not make for fun gameplay.

Heck, it almost makes me wish i had a hero who could avoid counter/evasion... like a GG who's farmable and actually good lol
  • Options
    I recently had an arena fight against a Resistance Pilot who got into, or very near, double-digit dodging. I don't think my squad got a single dodge before being wiped out.
  • Options
    JbizzyG wrote: »
    They all have a base evade/deflection chance. I've read it's around 7.5%. Sometimes you get really unlucky...
    And why this isnt mentioned in the stats?
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    It seems pretty clear too that the bigger the differential in level, the more likely the higher level hero is to evade and to hit. If you play low level DS/LS/cantina battles, the poor saps barely manage to land anything.

My guess is that both the hit probability and the evasion probability have a level element to them.