Entrenched data discs are broken after tittle update

wildnz
257 posts Member
edited June 2021
Entrenched data discs are no longer working after the title update. There are numerous bug reports ,but if like me you missed it , don't waste your conquest energy as they don't do anything.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• WhatAMuppet
    9 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Argh, I just discovered this this morning, I'm 5 tickets away from max box, can't do any of the remaining boss feats without the entrenched buff so I'm totally stuck if they don't fix it 😔 I'd planned the tmr feats for last, changed disks for it only to be curb stomped as my survivability has gone
  • nabokovfan
    535 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I was working on feats, used gems to get energy, proceeded to get whooped by really bad teams. I don't know exactly what else is and isn't working, but if datacards are not working (entrenched is not) then this is really going to impact a lot of players going for CAT and trying to get those rewards.

Needless to say, time is of the essence on this one.
  • Edvi
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Broken for me too. Even tried removing and re-insterting the data cards (for the loss of 10 mats) to no avail.
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I think other data disks are still working, because my yoda still stacks a lot of offense during the battles. So maybe a couple of them are not working anymore, but some do
  • Options
    same here, Entrenched disks are not working. Armor shred on enemies is working
  • Options
    I have the same issue. Only 5 short of red crate. Swapped out discs a few times refreshed energy (50 crystals reimbursed please). 5 cat shards won't cut it this time.
  • Options
    I really don't understand how CG can constantly break utterly unrelated items every time they do a new release, @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI really needs to insist CG hire some moderately capable programmers as it is getting beyond ridiculous when adding a new character in a title update leads to announcements such as "things may or may not work, we've not tested it!", especially when doing releases in the midst of GAC, Conquest, and TB meaning players are often adversely affected with zero meaningful recompense for what they lose out on!
    Seriously, how do you completely break the Entrenched Data Disks in Galactic Conquest while releasing a new utterly unrelated character?! We used to joke that CG only had 1 laptop for testing things, clearly they don't have any these days, or if they do the latest puke-inducing UI update would suggest they are mainly using it to play Marvel Strike Force!
  • Binary
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Yea this is utter garbage. I now have absolutely no chance of finishing all my feats in Conquest, I have at least 5 entrenched DDs installed to give me massive survival and it just doesn't work anymore, getting rinsed by teams and the protection up isn't procking.

@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI can we get confirmation of this issue and a quick fix, as this is going to seriously impact people being able to finish Conquest and get CaT shards and those telic materials
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah. Cant win a fight now. So close as well. Please fix fast.
  • Options
    Yeah this is bad. You can either wait for the bugfix, or carry some deadweight in your equipped inventory, or swap the disc for defnitely not free. Aaaaand if you had crapton of energy you cannot really go with option 1. Wonderful. You guys are really not too good at programming.
  • Roon
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Broken for me as well. So close to top tier hard box, now unlikely to get it thanks to this. 😞
  • Options
    This is a joke, there goes my CAT unlock after 3 conquests. I’m still 59 cards short of box 7 because I left the feats until last. So angry rn, and radio silence from CG
  • Options
    Great so I either have to spend my conquest credits to swap out data disks cg broke, which I’ve already had to use credits to swap in, or I miss out on the top reward box.

Seriously guys I work for an IT testing company, it’s not that hard to do testing before you release something.
  • Options
    Various disks affected, including Vitality and Leader Resolve.
    It's unbelievable, we are in the middle of Conquest, last few days, and these cowboys don't even have the decency to test whether what they are adding impacts other areas of the game. But then again, this isn't the first time something like this happens, and wont be the last, still, the level of incompetency shown by CG never stops surprising us.
    Next time wait for a major event to complete before deploying a "big" update.
    And please, let us know what are you going to do about it as we are wasting time, energy, crystals, and a lot of patience.
    Thank you.
  • Calbion
    140 posts Member
    Options
    I mean they've done a sterling job of overshadowing the JMK release with:

1) Data discs in conquest not working as intended - I'm guessing the Prot from entrenched is linked to the bug in KAM mission
    2) Bug with Shaak Ti ability in KAM mission
    3) Rey and SLKR Tier 3 is broken
    4) GAC fleet - attacking with your final fleet leads to infinite screen loading and ultimately loss of fleet and attempt.

Wonder what else there is...
  • GR1303
    22 posts Member
    Options
    This bug report is very busy, but add to the chorus here. This needs to get fixed or many will not have a chance at unlocking CAT at 3 months OR getting relic 8 mats.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Entrenched-stopped-working-on-title-update/m-p/10439725#M49405
  • Jayngo
    87 posts Member
    Options
    Yep. Entrenched is broken for me too. We need this fixed asap CG! I won't get hard box 5 without it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report or add to a report on Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>