Vader’s Ship

DarthSummers
120 posts Member
edited June 2021
Do you have to hit a certain level before it appears in fleet shipments? I know it’s fairly rare, but I was just wondering!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    no iirc.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    no iirc.

This. I dont recall any requirement for that to appear in the fleet store.
  • Options
    Ok thank you!
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    Options
    I started a new alt account and hit lvl60 2 months ago and I have seen it appear twice
  • Options
    Crayons wrote: »
    I started a new alt account and hit lvl60 2 months ago and I have seen it appear twice

That’s kind of where I’m at as well, I remember it being stingy, but not this stingy. But small sample size and what not.

Wait, I’m not allowed to have a reasonable interpretation of RNG on the Forums! The drop rate must have been changed! I’m so angry! Rawr Rawr!
  • Options
    You think that's bad, I've been waiting weeks for Rex's ship to appear in both fleet store and TB store. Appeared twice yesterday, but hadn't seen him for 2 weeks beforehand
  • el_mago
    753 posts Member
    Options
    You think that's bad, I've been waiting weeks for Rex's ship to appear in both fleet store and TB store. Appeared twice yesterday, but hadn't seen him for 2 weeks beforehand

That was a ferocious farm. Took me five-ever to finally 7* Rex's ship.

I also remember Vader's ship being fairly stingy in the fleet shipments.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    el_mago wrote: »

That was a ferocious farm. Took me five-ever to finally 7* Rex's ship.

I also remember Vader's ship being fairly stingy in the fleet shipments.

It's been a long time since I finished farming ships, so remind me, but aren't Rex and Vader's ships in the same slot? That's got to make farming just one of them frustrating as hell because every time you don't get the one you want, the other one has a good chance of popping up!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    This is why I ended up just farming the thing on 4B hard. Any buys from fleet were just bonus.
  • Options
    The trickiest RNG in the game is your own inconsistent logging in and missing shard and gear opportunities.

The amount you miss is shocking. I wanted to make an app that would log you in and send you a notification to buy items you were interested in whenever they appeared in the shops.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    Options
    Rex was unreal. Every time you seen his shard came up in stores….

rhv32ud6fn44.jpeg