• Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Space Chess sub-game (gwent) incoming

Omega to be Shaak Ti or Thrawn 2.0

“My Client” Rex, Kenobi or Asoka
  • Options
    Wasn’t bad. Commandeering the walker was cool, especially when the regs walked over the destroyed one to get to bad batch. I am curious about the chess game, since it’s been a staple in the movies. I’m starting miss crosshair in the show and figure they’re building up to the epic showdown that’s most likely going to end the season.
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    I liked seeing a bit more of the new empire and how the Bad Batch will interact with those loyal and disloyal to it. I feel like that will kind of be in the background in general, but maybe they help more rebels in the future.
  • Options
    I’m starting miss crosshair in the show and figure they’re building up to the epic showdown that’s most likely going to end the season.

I agree. Now that their debt is paid off, maybe Crosshair will be the main pressure along with the bounty hunters
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Loved the Louis de Funès homage in the bar!
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Konju wrote: »
    I liked seeing a bit more of the new empire and how the Bad Batch will interact with those loyal and disloyal to it. I feel like that will kind of be in the background in general, but maybe they help more rebels in the future.

It seems like they’ll use the show to show the start of the rebellion and how it got organized.
  • Options
    Just okay. Omega is the new Jar Jar for me. “Aaaah Wricker!” Pass me the sick bag somebody.
  • PoederAmon
    262 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Another side quest episode. If they ever make a game out of this part of the SW universe, it's bound to have C.i.d in it as a side quest master which provides you with hours of gameplay.
    The side quest itself was interesting as it clearly shows BB to become less engaged with the world around them and more with their own uncertain role in the world. BB becoming more and more a bunch of mercs or bounty hunters. This creates possibilities for Omega to become their moral compass, especially since strategy is her thing.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Options
    It’s the A team. Oddball ragtag group of soft hearted mercenaries who refuse to actually hurt anyone while finding the humor in everything even though they’re being hunted by the government.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Options
    lkv1di2hsn8v.jpeg
  • Piewalker
    200 posts Member
    Options
    Lt Reg Barclay, Starbuck and Space Cowboy - all on the same show. 😮
  • MasterSeedy
    5092 posts Member
    Options
    I pity the fool that disrespects Clubber Lang.
  • Options
    Ltswb1 wrote: »
    lkv1di2hsn8v.jpeg

Mr T looks like its picture day.

I'm thinking they will have the Batch eventually join the rebellion after figuring some things out. This episode starts to show the brutality come out of the Empire.