Jabba the Hutt

PLZhelpme80
20 posts Member
edited September 2021
Hey everyone! I've been playing the game for a while now and have noticed the lack of certain key characters from the game, that I think SWGOH is missing out on. Here is my thoughts on a kit for Jabba the Hutt, the notorious gangster who ran an empire on the outer rim.

Jabba the Hutt
Dark Side - Support - Scoundrel

Basic: They will all suffer
In turn: Call all gamorrean allies and all allies with Wealth to assist, dealing 60% less damage. Jabba gains 5% turn meter for each ally called to assist.
Out of turn: Call all gamorrean allies to assist, dealing 50% less damage. Jabba gains 5% turn meter and 1 stack of Wealth for each ally with Wealth.

Special 1: (3) Bigshot Gangster
Call the target ally to assist. They gain 100% health and protection, as well as taunt and defense up for 2 turns. Jabba loses 2 stacks of Wealth and target ally gains 5 stacks of Wealth. Jabba gains stealth for 2 turns.

Special 2: (5) Payout
Dispel all debuffs from all allies. Jabba loses all stacks of Wealth. For each 5 stacks dispelled this way, all allied units (including Jabba) gain 2 stacks of Wealth. Smuggler allies gain protection up (50%) for 2 turns, Bounty Hunter allies gain offense up for 2 turns, and Scoundrel allies gain defense up for 2 turns.
Wealth: Cannot be dispelled or prevented. This unit gains +1% max health, +1% max protection, and +1% offense (stacking) for each stack of Wealth on it (max 50). This unit loses 1 stack of Wealth each time it takes damage from an attack.

(Z) Leader: There will be no bargain
All allies gain 10% offense (stacking) whenever they deal damage until their next turn. Smuggler allies gain 20% turn meter each time they evade an attack, Bounty Hunter allies gain 5% turn meter each time they apply a debuff, and Scoundrel allies gain 5% turn meter each time they gain a buff.
Whenever an ally has 10 or more stacks of Wealth, they gain My Kind of Scum which cannot be dispelled or prevented. Jabba is immune to My Kind of Scum.
Whenever Jabba is in the leader slot and not the ally slot, the following contract is active: Gain taunt 5 times. All units on the field can contribute to this contract. When this contract is completed, the following payout is activated: All Bounty Hunter allies have their payouts activated and Jabba has his payin activated. All allies gain 5 stacks of Wealth, and Jabba gains 10 stacks of Wealth. All allies gain 50% turn meter. Smuggler allies gain protection up (75%) for 2 turns, Bounty Hunter allies gain offense up (100%) for 2 turns, and Scoundrel allies gain max health up (100%) for 2 turns.
My Kind of Scum: This unit assists whenever Jabba uses an ability during his turn. This buff expires when this unit has less than 10 stacks of Wealth on it.

(Z) Unique 1: You weak minded fool!
At the start of an encounter and whenever Jabba uses a Special ability, he summons a Gammorean Brute eto the ally slot if available. If there is already a Gammorean Brute in that slot, Jabba instead applies 3 stacks of Wealth to them. Whenever an ally deals damage to an enemy, Jabba gains 1 stack of Wealth. Jabba is immune to ability block and stun. Jabba has +20 speed while stealthed and gains stealth for 1 turn at the start of an encounter and whenever he is critically hit. If there are no remaining non-summoned allies present, Jabba dispels stealth whenever he receives it and gains defense up for 1 turn instead.
Jabba’s Payin: Jabba gains this payin whenever an allied contract is completed. Jabba gains Stealth for 2 turns and +25% max health for the rest of the encounter. Jabba then gains 5 stacks of wealth.

Unique 2: Gamorrean Brute
Dark Side - Tank - Scoundrel
Basic - Tough Swing: Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to dispel all buffs on them.
Special - (3) Beserk: Deal physical damage to all enemies and decrease Jabba’s cooldowns by 1. All allies gain 5% turn meter for each critical hit.
Unique 1 - Loyalty: When being called to assist, Gamorrean Brute ignores all damage penalties. Gamorrean Brute’s attacks deal 20% more damage each time they are used until his next turn.
Unique 2 - Summoned: This unit’s stats scale with the summoner’s stats. This unit can only be summoned to the ally slot if available. This unit can’t be summoned in raids. This unit can’t be revived. If an effect counts defeated units, this unit doesn’t count. When there are no other allied combatants, this unit escapes from battle. A unit can’t be revived if this summoned unit exists in their slot.

I'd love to see what you all think, and hope to post my ideas for an event to unlock Jabba soon.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    ?
  • TVF
    36766 posts Member
    Options
    Boo stealth fan kit
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    “stealth”
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    So many words...no pictures. Me no likey the words.
  • Options
    Nah, clearly Jabba would be a GL, where his ultimate slams down his button, sending your whole team into the pit, where you must battle the rancor for the rest of the battle.
  • Options
    @emoore123 that would be cool :)
  • Options
    Alright, here is my ideas for an event to unlock the character above, enjoy!

There Will be no Bargain: Unlock Jabba the Hutt!
    Required Characters:
    Han Solo
    Chewbacca
    Princess Leia
    Lando Calrissian
    R2-D2
    C-3PO
    Commander Luke Skywalker

Tier 1: Jabba’s Palace
    Requirements: 5 star, C-3PO, R2-D2
    Recommends: Gear 9
    Info: C-3PO has -20 speed
    Rewards: 25 Jabba shards, 50 gems, 50k credits
    Encounter 1: Face Bib Fortuna and 2 Gamorrean Guards, who have permanent ability block. Apply 3 stacks of confuse to Bib Fortuna to move on.
    Encounter 2: Face Jabba the Hutt who has a permanent taunt who is aided by Bib Fortuna. Apply 3 stacks of confuse to Jabba to win. Summoned units can’t be summoned in this battle.

Bib Fortuna Kit:
    Basic - Vengeful: Deal special damage to target enemy and all allies heal damage equal to 50% of the damage done.
    Special - (4) Decimate: Deal physical damage to all enemies 3 times and apply healing immunity which can’t be dispelled. This ability starts on cooldown.
    Unique - Jabba’s Right Hand: Jabba and Bib Fortuna have +15 speed. While Bib is active the effects of Wealth are doubled.

Tier 2: The Mighty Chewbacca
    Requirements: 6 star, Chewbacca and Princess Leia
    Recommends: Gear 9
    Rewards: 25 Jabba shards, 50 gems, 100k credits
    Encounter 1: Face Boba Fett and 2 Gamorrean Guards. Gamorrean Guards will taunt permanently during this encounter. Once Boba Fett is defeated, he takes Chewbacca to prison, and Chewbacca is defeated.
    Encounter 2: Face 2 Gamorrean Guards and the Carbonite Container (item). The Gamorrean Guards each gain taunt for 1 turn at the start of the encounter. Victory is achieved when the carbonite container is defeated, and Han Solo is released.

Tier 3: My Favorite Decoration
    Requirements: 6 star, Princess Leia and Han Solo
    Recommends: Gear 9, 5 dot mods
    Info: At the start of each encounter Han Solo gains the following debuff which cannot be dispelled: Carbonation Sickness 2: This unit gains blind for 2 turns at the start of each encounter and has -50% accuracy.
    Rewards: 25 Jabba shards, 50 gems, 200k credits
    Encounter: Face Bib Fortuna and 4 Gamorrean Guards

Tier 4: There Will be no Bargain, Jedi
    Requirements: 7 star Commander Luke Skywalker
    Recommends: Gear 10, 5 dot mods
    Info: At the start of each encounter Luke gains the following buff which cannot be dispelled: A Friend in Danger: This unit gains 5% offense for each buff on enemy units and gains 100% turn meter at the start of each encounter.
    Rewards: 25 Jabba shards, 50 gems, 350k credits
    Encounter 1: Face 2 Gamorrean Guards and a Gamorrean Captain
    Encounter 2: Face 3 Gamorrean Guards and Bib Fortuna
    Encounter 3: Face 2 Gamorrean Guards and Jabba. Victory is achieved when Jabba is defeated. Upon victory Luke is dropped into the rancor pit.

Tier 5: The Rancor Pit
    Requirements: 7 star, Commander Luke Skywalker
    Recommended: Gear 12, 6 dot mods
    Info: At the start of each encounter Luke gains the following buff which cannot be dispelled: A Friend in Danger: This unit gains 5% offense for each buff on enemy units and gains 100% turn meter at the start of each encounter.
    Rewards: 45 Jabba shards, 50 gems, 500k credits
    Encounter 1: Face 3 Gamorrean Guards
    Encounter 2: Face the Rancor (decreased). The encounter is completed when the Rancor reaches 25% health.
    Encounter 3: Face the Rancor (decreased) and the door pad. The Rancor gains Enraged which can’t be prevented or dispelled. Victory is achieved when the door pad is defeated and drops on the Rancor. Enraged: This Unit is immune to turn meter reduction, gains +50% offense, and cannot be reduced below 1% health.

Tier 6: The Sarlacc Pit
    Requirements: 7 star, Commander Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca, Han Solo, R2-D2, and Lando Calrissian
    Recommended: Gear 11, 5 dot mods
    Info: At the start of each encounter Han Solo gains the following debuff which cannot be dispelled: Carbonation Sickness 1: this unit gains blind for 1 turn at the start of each encounter and has -25% accuracy.
    Rewards: 85 Jabba shards, 50 gems, 750k credits
    Encounter 1: Face 4 Gamorrean Guards and 1 Gamorrean Captain
    Encounter 2: Face Boba Fett and 5 Gamorrean Guards. When Boba Fett is defeated while not having bounty hunters resolve on him, his jetpack misfires and he flies into the Sarlacc Pit (do not move on until all enemies are defeated).
    Encounter 3: Face a Gamorrean Captain, 2 Gamorrean Guards, and 2 Gamorrean Thugs as well as a Cannon (item). When all non-item enemies are defeated, victory is achieved. As a result the cannon is fired, destroying all of the ships, and the heroes fly away safely.

Tier 7: Jabba the Hutt
    Requirements: 7 star, 5 of any of the 7 characters already required for the event
    Recommended: Gear 12, 6 dot mods
    Rewards: 100 Jabba shards, 50 gems, 1 million credits
    Encounter: Face Jabba (in the leader slot) aided by Boba Fett, Dengar, Bossk, and IG-88

I know it should be Jedi Knight Luke, instead of CL, but that character is too hard to get to be a requirement for this character.

I hope you liked the event, even though it would be incredibly difficult. I'd love to see your thoughts!
  • TVF
    36766 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    “stealth”

Yes
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    @PLZhelpme80

You forgot to add ‘when there are no longer any allies combatants, this unit escapes from battle’ from Jabba’s first unique.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Xcien wrote: »
    @PLZhelpme80

You forgot to add ‘when there are no longer any allies combatants, this unit escapes from battle’ from Jabba’s first unique.

I understood it in the way that he isn't meant to flee but should keep summoning brutes and is not beeing able to hide behind stealth anymore. So he is still able to do damage through brutes but is also open to be killed easier
  • Options
    @Xcien Thanks for reading through the whole thing, I know it's a lot! You made a good observation but I felt like Jabba should be a unique no-damage character. Like @Blubcop said, I wanted him to stay around to summon more brutes. This forces him to be the last opponent, but he could still win the battle. And with his second move giving taunt, it allows for an interesting fight (and means that anti-taunt characters are very important against him).