Did you get your free 2* Lando via Twitter yesterday?

Why weren't we told about this?

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I got mine...
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Because it was a promotional deal, it was never aimed at existing players.
    If you'd read the tweet you'd know that it was clearly aimed at possible players, also its 2* Landi ffs hes not OP
    {RotE}
  • StarSon
    7539 posts Member
    Options
    What do you mean why weren't we told? It's not like they hid it on the website, they posted it to Twitter.
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    Because it was a promotional deal, it was never aimed at existing players.
    If you'd read the tweet you'd know that it was clearly aimed at possible players, also its 2* Landi ffs hes not OP

Which makes no sense either way.
    If I offer you a king Makita are you gonna care?

Why would anyone not playing this game care about Lando or even grievous for that matter?
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    The heck is a king makita? That comment was all over the place- was it all aimed at me?

*edit*

Oh, I get what you're saying for the third part- do you know why a firm may use a promo? (I'll give you a clue, the consumer doesn't need to know anything esoteric, its clickbait)
    Post edited by Hozilla on
    {RotE}
  • Options
    What? Lando was given away? I had no slightest idea :(
  • Options
    Didn't get it. Pretty ****ed off about people taking advantage of it, since they canceled it because of them. I'd probably never use Lando, but I'd really have liked him for my collection. It is a little crappy being an iOS user with this game lately.
  • Options
    Got him. Didn't abuse system.
  • Options
    Do the codes still work?
    http://swgoh.gg/u/GuinUK - 0otini - 688-542-619 - A word of advice - never read a pop-up book about giraffes.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Boo! I would've liked him just for collection purposes (and a little suicide guy for GW). But I hate Twitter. Tried using for a few months and just couldn't follow it (and apparently I'm not in the minority since they're way behind on user compared to Facebook and others).
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Yea...I already had him so it converted to 15 shards.
  • Options
    Don't do Twitter/Facebook and definitely not iOS. Beisdes, Lando is farmable.