Hyperdrive Bundle Leniency

I bought my hyperdrive bundle on the 7th of NOV only to get stitched up with them only giving back the crystals for purchases made on the 8th/9th. Is there anything I can do or am I screwed?

Replies

• Options
    Wraftful wrote: »
    I bought my hyperdrive bundle on the 7th of NOV only to get stitched up with them only giving back the crystals for purchases made on the 8th/9th. Is there anything I can do or am I screwed?

Unfortunately i think u are screwed only 8th/9th people that bought the pack get crystals otherwise they would've said at 1st of November
    And even then, people who bought it on October 31st would complain.
  • Options
    I got it last month and now mad too. Cg could do a smart move and bring the half off hyperdrive to everyone who purchased it. I’m 7 million gp and it was worth it, I would buy it at 50 again.
  • Options
    I bought my phone 5 years ago and now it's half price. I want Samsung to give me money!
  • Options
    It's the beginning of the end of SWGOH, I fear! Slashing prices would indicate that more and more players are abandoning their accounts which means sales will be down. It looks like they're trying to get as much as they can before it becomes uneconomical to continue keeping the servers running. Trust me, this game will go the same way as StarWars: Commander did before too long. Gutted
  • Options
    It's the beginning of the end of SWGOH, I fear! Slashing prices would indicate that more and more players are abandoning their accounts which means sales will be down. It looks like they're trying to get as much as they can before it becomes uneconomical to continue keeping the servers running. Trust me, this game will go the same way as StarWars: Commander did before too long. Gutted

Yeah no, I’m pretty sure it’s half off because the gear economy changes destroyed a good portion of value from it.

They’ll probably release HDB 2.0 soon anyways.
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

Yeah no, I’m pretty sure it’s half off because the gear economy changes destroyed a good portion of value from it.

No they won't do HDB 2.0 it'll be to P2W and giving players and even better boost with characters no CG makes their money from gear packs and shard packs so it wouldn't make sense for HDB 2 And people been saying HDB 2 coming out for years you are listening to too many YouTubers.
    It sounds like someone really doesn’t want HDB 2.0 coming out. ;)

Now CG will probably end up adding it
  • Options

No they won't do HDB 2.0 it'll be to P2W and giving players and even better boost with characters no CG makes their money from gear packs and shard packs so it wouldn't make sense for HDB 2 And people been saying HDB 2 coming out for years you are listening to too many YouTubers.
    It sounds like someone really doesn’t want HDB 2.0 coming out. ;)

Now CG will probably end up adding it

Like i said you all been saying that for years

I mean we said the same thing about fixing the gear issues and CG eventually made it happen. ;)