Calendar rewards

Arvoren
13 posts Member
edited December 2021
Is it normal that there's a limitation of how many free calendars one can have active? What about a combination of paid and free? i currently have 3 active and when i went to collect the second free one it had mentioned that i have exceeded the limit.... not sure how there's a restriction of free stuff.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Because you are supposed to choose between the 2 bonus calendars.
  • AceCV
    994 posts Member
    Options
    Probably you are talking about the December bonus calendars.

If so, the game info is a mess. Already opened a post on the support EA Game information section because of this.

Right now we have people who choose 1 of them, then switch to the other and can't get back.

Don't know if it was suppose to have a choice between the 2 bonus calendars and discard the other or if you can have 1 of them and switch for the other anytime in December (until its still available).

My understanding is that you can, since the game only says that you can't have both AT SAME TIME.

I believe CG need to clarify this and clean the mess or everyone will have (different) problems with it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The calendar system is new, so it's going to be hard to define the normal at this moment.

In the calendar selection window it states you can only have one active.

There is no current limitation or either/or selection on paid calendars, and no interaction between paid and free calendars.
  • Options
    You can select one, once you select the other the first one is gone.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    It was explained in the initial poll topic. Yes, it probably should have been restated.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/251053/december-login-calendar-poll#latest
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It was explained in the initial poll topic. Yes, it probably should have been restated.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/251053/december-login-calendar-poll#latest
    For December, we're planning to offer players their choice of one free calendar between two options - one calendar featuring a character, and one featuring gear (to be clear, you can only activate one of these two calendars at a time, so you will have to choose which one you will have active for December).
  • Options
    Yes Agreed ACE...."at the same time" gave no indication that the other one would go away forever. Now it is lost. Yet I can still see my bonus November calendar that is active for 22 more days...even though I have claimed every reward....Need a button to delete expired calendars and clarify how many calendars you can have active. They also need to clean up verbiage that if you replace a calendar it is not "inactive" it is gone forever.

That or just let us have a set number of "free" calendars" and as many pay calendars as we would like (they are in the business of making money, I am aware).

I haven't spend $$ on this game in a long time, because the greed is so great at EA/CG.

I used to spend $100/$200 month back in the Revan Days, and when Mando characters first came out, and Conquest was fun, used to spend $$ on crystals to refresh, even spend money all the way back in the day when they had the daily crystal login calender/even way back when.

Until they give me something worthy of my coin, and quit being so petty with gear, I am still voting with my wallet. What's wrong with 2 free "bonus" calendars. Its essentially $20 combined worth of gear for logging into their game ever day for a month. And that Gear cost them NOTHING....
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

For December, we're planning to offer players their choice of one free calendar between two options - one calendar featuring a character, and one featuring gear (to be clear, you can only activate one of these two calendars at a time, so you will have to choose which one you will have active for December).

Yup exactly. It was spelled out for the people that are claiming both then having issues. The only small negative is that post was buried from a month ago so everyone likely forgot or didn't see with all the other news lately.
  • Arvoren
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Thanks! i didnt see the original post mentioning that we can only claim 1 of the 2. I logged on and saw them both in game and tried to claim it. Not sure if there was in game messaging about it, but that would have been ideal for those that dont check the forums (or often).