Calendars

el_mago
753 posts Member
edited December 2021
Not claiming this as a bug since it's apparently coded this way (as per screenshot below), but I am at a loss. Am I only allowed to have three active calendars at a time? Or am I only allowed to have two free calendars at a time? This calendar thing seemed really cool to me, but to have a forced limitation seems totally CG to me.

2bkvqrd4d5cv.png

Replies

• Options
    So they have two free calendars this month. One is for the tie bomber, the other for gear and other stuff. You can only have one free calendar active at a time between those two. Nothing specific to other free calendars since the lucasfilm anniversary is also free. I believe it’s making you choose between the December calendars
  • Options
    My suggestion would be to claim the 25 Tie Bomber shards then switch over to the other calendar. Also, what Ravens said, you have to decide between the two December calendars, it is not a limit on the overall number you can have.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited December 2021
    Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/251053/december-login-calendar-poll#latest
    For December, we're planning to offer players their choice of one free calendar between two options - one calendar featuring a character, and one featuring gear (to be clear, you can only activate one of these two calendars at a time, so you will have to choose which one you will have active for December).

This is the only calendar limitation we have.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/251053/december-login-calendar-poll#latest
    For December, we're planning to offer players their choice of one free calendar between two options - one calendar featuring a character, and one featuring gear (to be clear, you can only activate one of these two calendars at a time, so you will have to choose which one you will have active for December).

This is the only calendar limitation we have.

Then that's my bad for being a poor reader. Thanks, kyno.

• AceCV
    994 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    The way I read it and also the way it seems to work is that you can only have one of those 2 bonus calendars AT SAME TIME.

This brings some questions since the game information isn't great.

As you can only see the info about 1 bonus Calendar at same time if you scroll down, many people only realise it when they go for the 2nd free calendar and saw that message about discarding the previous one. It is working as intended (the previous should be forever dismissed)?

Its not clear if it is possible to run one of the calendars for X time and then switch to the other. This question is even more relevant if we verify that their duration/validity is greater than 31 days (more specifically, 45), which makes it possible to collect 15 days from one calendar and then 30 days from the other. Can we do this?

If the intended idea was to force people to choose between the 2 bonus calendars and discard the other, then that should be done in a total different way (one pack on the store with a selection inside it). Anyway, some clarification need to be done or people may found themselves in a situation where the final calendar wasn't the one they want.

Can anyone clarify all this cause the current status can lead people to several kind of mistakes.

Thanks
  • Options
    I activated the free tie bomber calendar and is not showing up in my calendars. It’s not showing up in the store either? What do I do to get it shown on my account?
  • Options
    I activated the bomber calendar late on Nov 30, claimed the first day, then claimed the second day on Dec 1, switched to an the other calendar and claimed day one there, and now that's the one I'm on.

I'm not sure what to do make of it, but it doesn't seem like it should've worked that way.
  • Options
    I activated the bomber calendar late on Nov 30, claimed the first day, then claimed the second day on Dec 1, switched to an the other calendar and claimed day one there, and now that's the one I'm on.

I'm not sure what to do make of it, but it doesn't seem like it should've worked that way.

I think they may have wanted or expected people to get the first day from the calendar then switch to other because of the size of the rewards on the first day. It would have been nice if they had made this a little clearer overall since I messed up on one of my accounts because I took it at work on break and didn't see the whole message because I was in a hurry/distracted.
  • Options
    How many people play the game and don’t come to the forums? It was not very well thought out.
  • Options
    StAugJames wrote: »
    How many people play the game and don’t come to the forums? It was not very well thought out.
    It did say in game you could only run one calendar. It wasn’t exactly crystal clear, but it was there
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    You only get 1 function calendar!
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Monel wrote: »
    You only get 1 function calendar!

This is already giving me a functional headache.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Same here, got the first day of the tie bomber, then activated the gear calendar without checking. Now it seems I'm stuck on the gear calendar, even though I wanted all the bomber shards I could get. Welp, at least the 25 start shards were very helpful, so still thankful for that.
  • Options
    i found a nice deal. 5 Stun Cuff salvage for 50 crystals:

8ugurrkdgyjc.png

Unfortunately, when i try to buy, it crashes, every time.

• Options
    nv99ocb7zu30.png
  • Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    i found a nice deal. 5 Stun Cuff salvage for 50 crystals:

8ugurrkdgyjc.png

Unfortunately, when i try to buy, it crashes, every time.

Lmao. I have a normal working calendar. Either the screenshot is photoshopped or idk
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options
    No, not a chop
  • Options
    What came with the tie bomber calendar? I thought I picked it then ended up with the gear calendar.. I just want to see the tir bomber to see what I missed.
  • Options
    mgbvw85ngn4v.png
  • Options
    Thank you