Rico? Phasma? Rendar? WHO CARES!?!

Yammarson
1 posts Member
edited November 2021
We wish to play using Star Wars ships and characters. Star Wars. Not DisneyLa-La-Land.

Where is Luke’s X-wing? Where is the GONK droid? Emcee droid?

And why is Jedi Training Rey more powerful in the game than a maxed-out JEDI KNIGHT Luke Skywalker!?! If you are going to have, and add, non-canon characters, like Sith Eternal Emperor, from Disney/Lucasfilm, at least give such characters game realism.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Sorry, JTR is more powerful than JKL? Are you for real?
  • Options
    Sith Eternal Emperor is non-canon?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Like it or not, Disney era is canon so we will get more stuff from there. Just out of curiosity, what do you propose a gonk droid should do?
  • Options
    If you are going to insult someone, get the name right, it's Rose Tico.

Also Dash Rendar is not from the Disney era, he's from "Shadows of the Empire". One of the early projects to expand the Star Wars universe.
  • Options
    Lol people love making up their own 'canon'
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry to break it to you OP, but Disney’s SW is canon. And Dash Render didn’t come from Disney’s SW, he’s from ‘Shadows of the Empire’.

And what would a Gonk Droid do in game?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Yammarson wrote: »
    We wish to play using Star Wars ships and characters. Star Wars. Not DisneyLa-La-Land.

Where is Luke’s X-wing?.

Luke stole his ship from the military while deserting to pursue a personal errand (and never gave it back as we saw in the sequels), no way Disney would be associated with this kind of behavior.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

Also, I hope we get Rico in game as well.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Ah, yes, the age old tactic of "Maybe if I scream loud enough they will listen to me!"

Sorry buddy, this ain't twitter.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Also, I hope we get Rico in game as well.

Epic Raid confirmed.

tcfjzlwi3rix.png
  • Options
    You can dislike something a ton but that doesn’t make it canon. Like I really hate the Rebels TV show, but I understand that it’s canon regardless of personal feelings.

Also if you really think JKL is more powerful than JTR, I don’t know if you know how to use him
  • Options
    pzvk7rtxvog5.gif
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Like it or not, Disney era is canon so we will get more stuff from there. Just out of curiosity, what do you propose a gonk droid should do?

Gonk the enemies to their death!!
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • Options
    I’ve never understood why people on the forums have cared so much about canon anyways. It’s entirely out the window and always has been. The game isn’t canon and HK47 has been in the game since it debuted. No one can argue that it’s just because EA owns KOTOR anymore because we’re getting Starkiller from the Force Unleashed, Dash Rendar is from Shadows of the Empire, and Mara Jade is from a bunch of retconned directly conflicting to canon books. Additionally we’re getting two more legends characters on top of that for the Starkiller unlock.
  • Options
    You don’t care about the non-canon characters?
    OMG, you’re such a Rendar.