TW Icon

Is anything being done about the priorities of the icons? This has been mentioned numerous times and yet due to the conquest pass and double drop event notifications taking precedence the TW icon is not showing from the home screen.

This is starting to get tiresome that we can't have the right icons showing due to unwanted icons taking precedence.

This leads to lower participation since most players are used to the icon being there when TW is active.

Giving us the option to click an icon an have the option to dismiss it going forward would be quite welcome

Replies

• Options
    Yeh pls remove the hyperdrive an any other useless icons tht doesn’t affect entire guild if a player fails tonsee a te has opened cuz theres no icon. This shd be easy fix. Better yet do a stinking auto join. Dont gove players a option. Make them join automatically an then if rheybdont participate well the hilld leaders will take care of tht. But dont punish ppl cuz u cant add one small icon. If someone hasn’t purchased the hyperdrive after two years i think it safe u can remove it from their screen n just add it to store. Not like they cant find it if they want
  • Options
    They need to always show TB and TW when active, even if they just move the bubble to directly between the Raid/Guide bubble and the chat line in the lower left. Even when you know it's active, it's a pain to go to the guild screen, exit out of the raid selection, click TW (or pan over to Guild and enter TW). And as a reminder it's also vital as it's easy to get busy with life and forget.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    There is absolutely no reason to prioritize a GC button over TW or TB.
  • Options
    Just click the guild section every day like I do.

Congratulations, you'll never miss a guild event or raid ever again.
    >.>

I also do the same with GAC and Conquest, just as a habit, even when I know it's not running.
    Again, have never missed one starting.
    <.<

Further, ask your guild officers to actually do their job and set the little pinned message in chat when events open up to say that it's open, and use the new events feature on Discord, and post messages in Discord, if your guild has a Discord, as well.

Seriously, if your guild is having lower participation because of a single button not being visible, those people should either be removed for being beyond lazy, or your guild should step up their game and use the myriad of other options to inform people of events opening.
  • Options
    Artumas wrote: »
    Just click the guild section every day like I do.

Congratulations, you'll never miss a guild event or raid ever again.
    >.>

I also do the same with GAC and Conquest, just as a habit, even when I know it's not running.
    Again, have never missed one starting.
    <.<

Further, ask your guild officers to actually do their job and set the little pinned message in chat when events open up to say that it's open, and use the new events feature on Discord, and post messages in Discord, if your guild has a Discord, as well.

Seriously, if your guild is having lower participation because of a single button not being visible, those people should either be removed for being beyond lazy, or your guild should step up their game and use the myriad of other options to inform people of events opening.

None of these are solutions to CG setting certain expectations of how the UI functions (in many cases years of muscle memory and engrained behavior) and then changing those things without notice - that's not even to mention the unannounced changes to the rules regarding TW rewards.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    TB and TW should have the highest priority....unfortunately seems that the hierarchy is income possibilitiy icons first and not useful icons.
  • Options
    The Double Drop event icon absolutely does not need to stay up there all the time. The corresponding battle entry point (e.g. Fleet Battles currently) is highlighted anyway.
  • Options
    other games make these icons into a floating list that is expandable... you could also make it part of the "Raid icon on the bottom left". There are 1000 ways to solve this. Why don't you solve it??
  • Options
    I'm with CG in this one. I will always prioritize easy access to the shop over any game related shortcut. Sure, I already have a button on screen that leads me 100% to the same shop, but I feel two buttons just makes the experience better. And besides, how hard is it to go to the TW anyway? It's just "scroll to the left, click, wait, click, wait, click, wait" and there it is. And the last "wait" is the same as with a shortcut anyhows. As long as you remember that there actually is a TW going on that is...
    (this is the internet, so I have to remind people that I'm not a mental smoothie (I hate the corporate censorship that keeps me from writing everyday words!) and the text above is sarcasm).
    * Ok, the jury is still out on that, but this is not the case that proves it ;-)
  • Options
    Artumas wrote: »
    ask your guild officers to actually do their job
    Finally, someone that understands!

We’ve had to let dozens of officers go for just such a crime.

Deposed officer: “but I had a busy day at work”

Me: “This is your job now!”

Whilst I agree that people missing TW signup because of the lack of an icon is more their fault than CG’s, surely you can’t think it’s unreasonable to ask CG to fix this? Especially given that they have said in the past that guild events would have priority?