Omicron Priority List for Boba Fett, Sion of Jango

I decided to break down the Omicron abilities for Boba Fett, Sion of Jango - feedback is welcome!

Replies

• Options
    That's exactly my omicron priority list, alredy putted him his omicron lead, and gonna completely ignore the special one;

Doesn't seem like it adds too much tbh
  • Options
    Difficult to say. We have no way to test.
    Arena is not working anymore, if CG could allow all characters to activate their omicrons there we could see how they work.
    But I think they are not interested
    This game sucks
  • Options
    LordI wrote: »
    Arena is not working anymore, if CG could allow all characters to activate their omicrons there we could see how they work.

I agree that we need a omicron test scenario, but disagree that is difficult to say lol

Just by reading is very clear

Lead goes first
    Unique second
    Special goes last, or even, not needed at all, doesn't add much to the mix
  • Options
    mariogsh wrote: »

I agree that we need a omicron test scenario, but disagree that is difficult to say lol

Lead goes first
    Unique second

Neither of the 3 does really.
    All the footage I've seen, triple omicron Boba with best bhs can maybe defeat the weakest gl (lv) in about 5% of the time.
    Spend your omicrons elsewhere imo.
  • Options

Lead goes first
    Unique second

All the footage I've seen, triple omicron Boba with best bhs can maybe defeat the weakest gl (lv) in about 5% of the time.

Not having a way to test these is kinda crap IMO. It shows a disconnect with the studio and the player-base that we can spend a month farming a material to make an upgrade and not be able to test it at all before using.

I am hearing that Fennec Shand is critical to BFSoJ's viability. Testing is underway in our alliance to see to what extent.
  • Options
    ljcool110 wrote: »

Lead goes first
    Unique second

Not having a way to test these is kinda crap IMO. It shows a disconnect with the studio and the player-base that we can spend a month farming a material to make an upgrade and not be able to test it at all before using.

I am hearing that Fennec Shand is critical to BFSoJ's viability. Testing is underway in our alliance to see to what extent.

Agreed.

I'd love to hear how you guys find it after the tests.
  • Options
    I will not have her to 7 stars for a couple of weeks, then I can test her out with him myself.