When you see it... bring your Bounty Hunters

herd_nerfer
2088 posts Member
edited February 2022
w6zn0y97lwxp.png

Today I set my SA team to this. The idea is, bring your bounty hunters in, kill wampa then focus on zombie while waiting for wampa to get revived by one of the healers or heras buff. Be careful not to use execute or any other ability that would prevent a revive. Also be careful not to kill anyone else but zombie while wampa is waiting on a revive.

I don't know how many kills this is good for but it's got to be good for at least two or three - I'm thinking more than that if you can drag the battle out. If you let the battle time-out, no one changes ranks and you can go back in and do it again.

If other players did this, we could all get that stupid wampa quest done post-haste. Now that SA is more or less a joke, this seems a fair strategy to get something worth-while out of it, or at least finish this annoying quest.

Edit: thanks for this crzydroid:
crzydroid wrote: »
Just don't kill with Jango, Execute, or Disintegrate.
F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
Post edited by herd_nerfer on

Replies

• Options
    Nice one. My wampa team is set
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    Nice one. My wampa team is set

Awesome, thanks! You may not be in my shard, but hopefully someone who is will see this and follow suit :smile:
  • crzydroid
    7378 posts Moderator
    Options
    Just don't kill with Jango, Execute, or Disintegrate.
  • Options
    Kill it with kindness, hugs and kisses.
  • Options
    w6zn0y97lwxp.png

Today I set my SA team to this. The idea is, bring your bounty hunters in, kill wampa then focus on zombie while waiting for wampa to get revived by one of the healers or heras buff. Be careful not to use execute or any other ability that would prevent a revive. Also be careful not to kill anyone else but zombie while wampa is waiting on a revive.

I don't know how many kills this is good for but it's got to be good for at least two or three - I'm thinking more than that if you can drag the battle out. If you let the battle time-out, no one changes ranks and you can go back in and do it again.

If other players did this, we could all get that stupid wampa quest done post-haste. Now that SA is more or less a joke, this seems a fair strategy to get something worth-while out of it, or at least finish this annoying quest.

What a fabulous idea!

I have followed suit and set exactly the same!

I have my Wampa kills a long time ago but hopefully this helps someone else 👍
  • Options
    I have added this team to my shard also...thanks for the tip.
  • Options
    I’m in a 2016 shard but I set anyway in case someone needs it (I do)
  • Options
    Great Idea man...followedd1ontpry1xfc.jpg
  • Options
    I’m in a 2016 shard but I set anyway in case someone needs it (I do)

I'm in a very old shard as well - there's probably a lot of folks (including me) that still need those wampa kills. Thanks for throwing in!
  • Options
    What a wholesome thread! I have to say I am impressed by the forum right now lol.
  • HumbleMumble
    1021 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Awesome idea, did the same now :)
    hj3nu5jn4t8a.jpeg
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Why Hera? Isn't back-up plan restricted to Phoenix?

Well I'll be damned, I never noticed that! I thought it was team-stamped.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Yeah, I checked and she was the only other revive I could find that wasn't faction or light side specific.
  • Options

Yeah, I checked and she was the only other revive I could find that wasn't faction or light side specific.

...visas marr?
  • Options
    Artumas wrote: »

...visas marr?

Good shout, switched Hera to visas 😀👍
  • Options
    Finally Visas Mar is meta!
  • Options
    yeah visas works, i personally use captain han in mine
  • Options
    Set!
  • Options
    Artumas wrote: »

...visas marr?

For some reason I thought she only revived light side allies - but you're right. she's a better option than Hera - good catch.
  • Options
    switched mine to that squad.. thanks for the heads up
  • Options
    Awesome guys this feat has been dragging out for years lol
  • Options
    As helpful as this is, people are just knocking me down the arena lol
  • Options

Yep me too - but if you're not worried about a couple hundred SA currency, then payout placement doesn't really matter.
  • Options

Same here. Normally I wouldn't mind, but it's the principle of the thing! If I'm 125 and you're 140, what good does winning do either of us? Just making it harder for everyone else. I woke up and was at 200 something... So I started climbing again.

I'll switch back to Wampa love soon, just want to not finish in the 200 bracket this week!
  • Options
    I wasn’t knocked down nearly as much as I use to be, maybe people around me in the shard prefer to just farm my wampa and try not to win
  • Lumiya
    1582 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    I absolutely love it! I whish someone in my shard would do the same. Granted, I'm only playing for a year so my shard is not that old, but there are some with GL Lukes, so they definitely could set a Wampa.
    We are all made of star-stuff