Warning: Game freezes in Ewok battles in Conquest

Game freezing in Ewok battles again. 340vsstofaja.png

Replies

• Options
    Had the same problem on my first battle but it did unfreeze after 10-15 seconds. Thinking I got lucky that it came back.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Or perhaps CG should’ve fixed an issue from the last conquest? If only they properly tested and fixed their game so we the players wouldn’t have to be inconvenienced at every turn…but hey at least the pop up ad for conquest pass+ worked

[CM - Edited to remove moderated quote]
    Post edited by EA_Mako on
  • Disruptor92
    847 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Crazy what a little bit of logic and thinking can do, if only CG released content without messing up the entire game at the same time.

• Daerovius
    54 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Not saying CG isn't at fault, they screw 99.9% of everything they do... But it's a known bug now, and still people continue to take teams that will get them screwed instead of thinkiing a bit and take other teams while waiting for CG to stop being incompetent

• StewartH
    154 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Daerovius wrote: »
    Not saying CG isn't at fault, they screw 99.9% of everything they do... But it's a known bug now, and still people continue to take teams that will get them screwed instead of thinkiing a bit and take other teams while waiting for CG to stop being incompetent

Known bug where? I didn't see anything posted in game that said this is a bug. How would I have know? I ran into this on my LITERAL first battle and thought all of conquest may have been messed up.

As equally illogical it is to you that not every player would know of every bug its equally illogical that any human being would assume that of the million+ players that play this game 100% of them come here every day. Good job man, you've impressed me.
  • Options
    Same for me with Ewoks, this should be fixed long ago
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options

This was a bug last conquest that CG flagged and acknowledged. This should’ve been fixed in the break between conquest 12 and 13. However we received ZERO communication on any changes, fixes or improvements for these next 3 iterations of conquest. Therefore the LOGICAL thing to think is that since this was a known and pretty substantial bug, CG fixed it. However now with player testing, we know they failed to address and fix this bug and I’m sure there are plenty of ewok nodes on this hard path forcing us to fight it, or forgo data disks.

The players shouldn’t have to account and accommodate CG for failing to properly run their game; their BILLION dollar game

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    So they didn't even bother to fix this? After all that is happening now, the game just deserves to die while it keeps some semblance of dignity.
  • Options
    Ah, same thing happened to me. Brought an IT team in against Ewoks in stage 2. Everything but the clock froze after 20 seconds. Using IT is one of the feats for that stage, and Ewoks are on the hard path. Sigh.
  • FerociousPanda
    422 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options

What a horrible take on the situation. The modifier isn't "attack out of turn and have the game softlock", it's just "attack out of turn and have your character stunned". Without this bug existing it's perfectly possible to take a team that attacks out of turn and still win the battle. I wouldn't recommend doing that but if someone wants to power through with a team like that then why shouldn't they be able to?

You know what the real easy fix is? Not having this modifier at all. If CG can't fix this bug even after a month then they should've removed this modifier from conquest entirely instead of burying their heads in the sand and allowing it to keep bugging out.

• Options
    Out of turn attacks might cause this to happen, but not necessarily. I took the standard Padme team. Only Ahsoka froze in animation, mid-way back from her attack, but everybody else was fine. She gets to move against on next turn. GK's mass assist worked fine.
  • Options
    And Ewoks are coming up on the "hard path" so I guess I will avoid them.
  • Options
    Definitely a known bug. Which is why cg should have wither fixes it or not included the team buff combo.

Or at least renamed the buff to screws the game if triggered 😀
  • Options
    JMK vs Ewoks on hard path. Made it through but animations stall and characters didn't return to their spot.
  • Options
    Just had it happen to me. Luckily I was able to finish the match still.eu71wiwaz7j0.png
  • Options
    Mine froze until the clock ran down. 😥
  • Options
    Interesting that they chose to start conquest again (and take more people’s money), despite knowing it was broken.

Consider their decision to withhold from us the fact the Ewok issue remained unresolved (until after Conq launched and people had paid). Very deceptive.

If they keep misleading their customers like this, potential litigation could be imminent.
  • Options

A bit of an exaggeration there.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    If you use Sith Empire with DR lead it bypasses this bug as they cannot be stunned. Not a great solution but it does work.
  • Options
    Out of turn attacks might cause this to happen, but not necessarily. I took the standard Padme team. Only Ahsoka froze in animation, mid-way back from her attack, but everybody else was fine. She gets to move against on next turn. GK's mass assist worked fine.

I forgot about the modifier and the bug and brought CLS Rebels against them. It didn’t freeze for me, either. I wonder if it’s specific character animations causing the game to freeze?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I guess a better use of time would be for people to say which teams freeze and which don't. I haven't run into Ewoks yet this conquest, but did last time. I got temporary freezes for 5-10 seconds at a time, but nothing that prevented me from finishing the battle.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    fx5irhbzivgd.jpeg

EdSolo wrote: »
    I guess a better use of time would be for people to say which teams freeze and which don't. I haven't run into Ewoks yet this conquest, but did last time. I got temporary freezes for 5-10 seconds at a time, but nothing that prevented me from finishing the battle.

This was my work around.
  • Options
    All these bugs CG should compensate for the missed out rewards and crystals but knowing those cheapies they probably won’t
  • Options
    Not only did they not fix it, but it's in my sector 1 hard special path.
    e4382b3a2rge.png
  • Options
    EdSolo wrote: »

Commander Luke, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Chewpie-O, and C3P0. (I was trying to get a jump on inflicting Blind, but forgot chewpie-o assists and gets stunned and never does anything. D’oh.)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Got them in Sector 2 Normal. With JKR and with SLKR total freeze. And its on a crossing so no alternative enemy team. I can't continue playing conquest. Thx CG!
  • Options
    This game freezes constantly. Just lost my best GAC squad after 30 seconds it froze and posted as a loss. Just came to vent since it happens all the time....I'll continue to waste my time on this game, but no more $$$