We need Wampa

Give us somewhere we can kill wampa beside tb and once in a quarter event. Place him in one of the nodes so we can progress faster on the first bounty hunter quest. The grind is more then tedious on activating the contracts 500 times for each of them.

Replies

• Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Find someone in your squad arena to set wampa on defense
  • Options
    CG forgot about those quests completely.
  • Options
    Another thread had a really cool idea for if you don't care about Arena. Set Wampa + NS Zombie, Old Daka, Ewok Elder, and Visas Maar in arena defense and people can rack up tons of kills as the whole team will just revive wampa and you can burn attacks on zombie while you wait on wampa to res.
  • Options
    We also need a place to destroy AAT turrets 10 times :D
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Find someone in your squad arena to set wampa on defense
    Really isn’t a practical way, the game should have a node with wampa set on defense
  • Options
    I got mine done through LS hoth and the bounty hunter events, only took a year and a half...not really that hard?
  • Options
    The only known places where you can find Wampas to kill while being able to use OG Boba Fett on your team.

1. Galactic War (GW). You will ON OCCASION find a Wampa to defeat there. Maybe. You will have to fight through all 12 battles manually (no simming) to find out. Be warned, there have been VERY few reported sighting. Wampas here might be extinct.
    2. Squad Arena. You will ON OCCASION find a Wampa to defeat there. Maybe. If you happen to know somebody in the same arena group (aka shard), you can politely ask them to place a Wampa on their team for you to fight. (If they happen to have one)
    3. Grand Arena Championships (GAC). You will ON OCCASION find a Wampa to defeat there. Maybe. If you are polite, you could always send a message to your opponent and ask them to put one on defense for you. Maybe they will do it. (If they happen to have one). I always place my Wampa on defense just in case somebody is doing the quest.
    4. Territory War (TW). You will ON OCCASION find a Wampa to defeat there. Maybe.
    5. Dark Side Hoth Territory Battle (DS Hoth TB). In phase two, the special mission where you can only use Bounty Hunters. There are 5 Wampas to kill there.
    6. During the Galactic Bounties I event, you will have the opportunity to kill 2 Wampas. This event repeats once every six weeks on average.
  • Options
    Magruffin wrote: »
    I got mine done through LS hoth and the bounty hunter events, only took a year and a half...not really that hard?

lots of guilds don't run LS Hoth, you shouldn't have to forfeit GET currency just to fight a wampa
  • Options
    The only known places where you can find Wampas to kill while being able to use OG Boba Fett on your team.

1. Galactic War (GW). You will ON OCCASION find a Wampa to defeat there. Maybe. You will have to fight through all 12 battles manually (no simming) to find out. Be warned, there have been VERY few reported sighting. Wampas here might be extinct.
    2. Squad Arena. You will ON OCCASION find a Wampa to defeat there. Maybe. If you happen to know somebody in the same arena group (aka shard), you can politely ask them to place a Wampa on their team for you to fight. (If they happen to have one)
    3. Grand Arena Championships (GAC). You will ON OCCASION find a Wampa to defeat there. Maybe. If you are polite, you could always send a message to your opponent and ask them to put one on defense for you. Maybe they will do it. (If they happen to have one). I always place my Wampa on defense just in case somebody is doing the quest.
    4. Territory War (TW). You will ON OCCASION find a Wampa to defeat there. Maybe.
    5. Dark Side Hoth Territory Battle (DS Hoth TB). In phase two, the special mission where you can only use Bounty Hunters. There are 5 Wampas to kill there.
    6. During the Galactic Bounties I event, you will have the opportunity to kill 2 Wampas. This event repeats once every six weeks on average.

I love your dedication to this
  • Options
    I love your dedication to this

I aim to please!
    I did add some new notes if you will.

and I can confirm that you do on occasion see a Wampa in the GAC. My opponent placed his on defense.