Phoenix Squad rework?

ThunderWack1
37 posts Member
edited March 2022
Anybody sense a Phoenix rework incoming to counter the inquisitors?

Replies

• Mucro
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Not at all. There are more than enough squads that will be able to counter them.
  • Options
    Anybody sense a Phoenix rework incoming to counter the inquisitors?
  • Options
    No problem! It was just a thought
  • Options
    I was also thinking it would give Phoenix more utility
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm thinking the Inquisitors are a lead up to *SPOILERS If you haven't seen the trailer* Kenobi.

Furthermore, there's a strong supposition that Fallen Order 2 will come out later this year. We already have 2nd and 9th Sisters; if the other video game characters were a "hint," we could get more FA characters leasing up to unlock requirements for Cal. Cal might be the one to counter Inquisitorius.

Plus, maybe Merrin can help people beat Secrets and Shadows Challenge Tier III.
  • Options
    Yes you’re right l figured the fallen order characters would be a counter….I’m actually going to star the inquisitors early because I think they will be required for either a galactic legend or Cal…gear 9 night sisters can’t beat secrets and shadows tier 3…I would hope some new characters can help us out!
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    I'm thinking the Inquisitors are a lead up to *SPOILERS If you haven't seen the trailer* Kenobi.

Furthermore, there's a strong supposition that Fallen Order 2 will come out later this year. We already have 2nd and 9th Sisters; if the other video game characters were a "hint," we could get more FA characters leasing up to unlock requirements for Cal. Cal might be the one to counter Inquisitorius.

I think 4 out of 5 will be needed for next GL, like bad batch for LV.
  • Options
    I was also thinking it would give Phoenix more utility

I thought they are a very versatile team?
    Besides phoenix tag all of them are pilot.
    Kannan and Ezra are jedi.
    Sabine is a mandalorian.
    Chopper is a droid.
  • Options

Didn’t Fatal showcase a S&S CT3 victory on his YT channel?
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options

Didn’t Fatal showcase a S&S CT3 victory on his YT channel?

Maybe, but I think that's extremely rare.