Executor KI Change!

Anybody nothiced the change in the Executor Arena fights?! Executor seems not healing HT anymore, instead the RC got healed. I played 4 battels so far and everytime RC got the heal from Executor. Sneaky CG!! Change KI when TW and GAC are running without a notification! 😡

Replies

• Options
    Lordwar83 wrote: »
    Anybody nothiced the change in the Executor Arena fights?! Executor seems not healing HT anymore, instead the RC got healed. I played 4 battels so far and everytime RC got the heal from Executor. Sneaky CG!! Change KI when TW and GAC are running without a notification! 😡

its in the update notes that it will now heal the weakest ally
    hello
  • Options
    Oh found it, but still, im not happy about that, mirrors are getting more painful now
  • wildnz
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Wait to you try Malevolence. That moment you almost kill razor when spy marks it but lucky the AI heals someone else and you can finish off razor with Hyena ... Ancient memories...
  • Options
    oh… explains why it took 4 tries instead of the usual 1 yesterday. I guess that means I won’t drop as much either, though that wasn’t much already.
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Maybe this was their 'fix' for the FO fleet beating Exec? Has anyone with a 5* Enchilada + R7 Hux fleet tried running the counter since the AI update?