Obi Wan Kenobi

How the hell have they made it this far without having obi wan Kenobi in the game. I'm not talking about old Old **** Alec Guinness I'm talking about young Kenobi from the Clone Wars. Have the developers said anything at all about releasing this character in the future? And they better not Mess it up and make him wack he better be OP as hell Idc lol. That's the greatest Jedi of all time lol

Replies

• Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Every body is claiming for him but sadly he isn't even on the list of characters being worked on to bring into the game.

I really hope he is brought to game soon. He is my favorite character in the whole series(only rivaled by yoda)
  • Options
    Well, they have Anakin in the game, the chosen one. You'd think the Jedi with the most midichlorians ever would be OP. Not so. So I wouldn't hold my breath in General Kenobi either.

Seriously wish Anakin would get a buff. I want to use him in Arena.
  • Options
    MosDefJeff wrote: »
    Well, they have Anakin in the game, the chosen one. You'd think the Jedi with the most midichlorians ever would be OP. Not so. So I wouldn't hold my breath in General Kenobi either.

Other than the Nightsister, he has the buff immune on his basic, so that's why he's sorta good, other than that, he's pretty lackluster.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    http://swgoh.gg/characters/unobtainable/

You guys should see this
  • scuba
    14191 posts Member
    Options
    If they released all the good charaters at start, they (EA/CG) would lose out you wasting resources on "bad" charaters later.

They are having you build up on charaters now that had the ones everyone requesting be in the game as they should be no one would be working on.
  • Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »

This tells me Rey need 450 pieces of purple hairdryer all by herself.
  • Options
    Luke6108 wrote: »

Gotta keep the hair did.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    LOL wedge. do want
    mighty chlorians
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Interesting. Last time I looked there was no Rebels character, but it seems they added Ezra, Zeb and the Inquisitor.

We might see a SW Rebels patch anytime soon.
  • SDziad
    150 posts Member
    Options
    What's interesting, Obi-Wan is on one of promos, but he isn't included in files.
    http://imgur.com/wxsF1oY
  • Options
    Luke6108 wrote: »

Gotta keep the hair did.

nice
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I doubt we will see a character repeated for quite some time.

• xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    Options
    You don't need Obi-Wan when you have Geonosian Soldier
  • Options
    Anyone ever notice the three dummy heads at the left side of the cantina? I have a feeling that there will be alternate skins for characters over at that station. Other wise it may be kind of silly facing a team with 3 Kenobis.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I think that will be social functions like guild or chat.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    SDziad wrote: »
    What's interesting, Obi-Wan is on one of promos, but he isn't included in files.
    http://imgur.com/wxsF1oY
    This is exactly what I was thinking about. I really want a General Kenobi in this game.
    Anyone ever notice the three dummy heads at the left side of the cantina? I have a feeling that there will be alternate skins for characters over at that station. Other wise it may be kind of silly facing a team with 3 Kenobis.

I actually made this exact comment on a diffrent thread It would be wierd to face 3 of the same character but in different ages. It should be one or the other not all at once
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    yes, i know anakin and vader are so physically different...but aren't they essentially the same hero? unless you count anakin's fall to the dark side a complete dichotomy
    mighty chlorians
  • Options

Anakin is posed to be one of the best toons at level 80. You have to do all the math and junk, but he gets much more powerful the higher up you go. I recommend sticking with him...its a long farm, but It will pay off one day.
  • Options
    My GOD....every character shouldn't be available "day one"...i love the idea many characters haven't been available yet.
  • Options
    Well, they have Anakin in the game, Anakin is posed to be one of the best toons at level 80. You have to do all the math and junk, but he gets much more powerful the higher up you go. I recommend sticking with him...its a long farm, but It will pay off one day.

The exact reason I have him to 7*. I can't wait until level 80.