Accidentally deleted all mods

Hello,

Sorry if this is the wrong sub forum, I could not find one for game support.

I accidentally deleted all my mods yesterday April 10th around 10 pm. I have heard restoration may be possible with help from CG. I have also opened a support ticket in game.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Replies

• Options
    Oof. You can try support, but I’ve never heard of restoration happening after something like this unfortunately. Good luck!
  • Options
    Mattsby wrote: »
    Hello,

Sorry if this is the wrong sub forum, I could not find one for game support.

I accidentally deleted all my mods yesterday April 10th around 10 pm. I have heard restoration may be possible with help from CG. I have also opened a support ticket in game.

Thanks in advance for any help.

This happened to me about 2 years ago maybe? EA support told me there was nothing they could do, so I direct messaged the Devs on this forum and they helped me to get my mods restored. Said EA customer service sometimes do not fully understand all the tools available to them to help players. Hope this helps.
  • Denizen_Kain
    92 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Here is a screeshot of the conversation between myself and the Devs here regarding the restoration of my mods:
    anr5ubec07hm.jpg

• Options
    Here is a screeshot of the conversation between myself and the Devs here regarding the restoration of my mods:
    anr5ubec07hm.jpg

Thank you! How did you get in contact with them?
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Contact support via in-game just like you reach out to support for any other in-game issues
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    I hope you are able to undelete and restore me from the recycle bin before I am kill for good :disappointed:
  • Options
    anr5ubec07hm.jpg

Thank you! How did you get in contact with them?

After support didnt help me, I sent CG Erik and CG Crumb a direct message on this forum
  • Options
    6cbas9.jpg
  • Options
    How do you delete all your mods?
    In the Sell menu, you can only select those that are not currently equipped, cant you?
  • Options
    Perhaps he meant he sold all his (unequipped) mods?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    Perhaps he meant he sold all his (unequipped) mods?

I'm sure. And that's bad enough.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice. I will reach out to them if in game support can't help.

And yes I deleted all my I unequipped mods which was nearly all of the mods I have :#
  • Options

And yes I deleted all my I unequipped mods which was nearly all of the mods I have :#
    you should mod your characters :p
  • Livid
    15 posts Member
    Options
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

you should mod your characters :p

Given that this comes on the heels of a LS TB, it's likely OP had been moving mods around characters for that
  • Options

Where you able to get your mods restored? I also accidentally sold my mods and EA help/support has been 100% unhelpful. I sent a few messages to the devs on these forums and pray to RNGesus that they read and act on it.