Game stuck on home screen

I can't sign in just gets stuck on the home screen is this happening to anyone else?

Replies

• Options
    To clarify I meant loading title screen
  • Options
    Same I can't login either, says connection error but I can play every other game perfectly fine so it's clearly not my connection, I even tried using my partners phone and again it won't go any further than checking for updates
  • Options
    I've looked online seems like other EA games are struggling
  • Options
    Yup no joy for about an hour
  • Options
    Tried reinstalling & still no connection to the game server - @CG_Tusken_Meathead ~ is there a server down? Bad timing in the middle of a Territory War and GAC round. Seems like it’s affecting a few players
  • Options
    We're going to have to wait to the US Wales up before it gets noticed I imagine 😂
  • Options
    Haha - the last time the US woke up was around November 2008…
  • Options
    They will probably just say its our connection causing the issue
  • Options
    I have the same issue. Can't log in via WiFi or phone data
  • Options
    Having the same problem.. how inconvenient. Dont they know i have a tw to run 😅
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Options
    Following as same issue
  • Jerubaal001
    117 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Same thing here all day so far. It was fine last night.
    Therefore we've all lost energy, can't contribute to TW and can't attack on GAC.
    This might well be the final straw to make me quit, since I can't get on it anyway.
  • Options
    Update:
    I finally got into the game & did the daily tasks, but I can't get into TW because of connection errors.
  • Options
    It did go back up for 20 mins, then has just died again
  • Options
    Got on it - missed bonus energy etc but now it's gone off again
  • Options
    Been having this problem randomly for about the last week. I have to force reboot my iPad as the only option. No idea if it was tied to the last patch but it was annoying in TB and TW not to mention GAC three times during the last rounds battles and once tonight during GAC battles.
  • Mohrg
    202 posts Member
    Options
    This was super annoying, missed a TW attack phase and nearly a whole day, including energy refreshes on both accounts :(