Omi drops in cantina

Coolperson_123
17 posts Member
edited April 2022
I’ve done over 200 cantina battle this week and not got a single Omi. Anyone know the drop rates? Is this normal?
Post edited by Coolperson_123 on

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    It's super low. Don't even count on getting them there. If you do, great. It's bonus.
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    It's super low. Don't even count on getting them there. If you do, great. It's bonus.

I agree with this.

Also, there’s no “n” before the “I”
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    Options
    I've gotten at least 2 since they released. One was during double drops, which was amazing.

But... yeah. It's an absurdly low chance to get them.
  • Options
    I get them regularly there, about 1 in week, during double drops i was lucky and got them 4 times, so it was 8 omis during double drops 😎
  • Options
    DEATHER wrote: »
    I get them regularly there, about 1 in week, during double drops i was lucky and got them 4 times, so it was 8 omis during double drops 😎

How many battle do you do a day? What nodes are you farming
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

33wj16c05hpd.jpg
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

I agree with this.

Also, there’s no “n” before the “I”

Fixed it 😉😎

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    I got an omni the other day farming cantina
  • Options
    Since they were introduced I have maybe gotten 3 or 4 from cantina. I consider that lucky.
  • Options

I do 3 cantyna refreshes every day, i farm signal nodes as they only give omicron.

• Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    I got an omni the other day farming cantina

Son of a…
  • Options
    I have only gotten 1 oomi since they put them in the cantina nodes.
  • NYIM
    65 posts Member
    Options
    I‘ve got 14-16 omi since launch. 4 through double drops, do all 100 refreshes every day and have a bit more than 1000 from all three signal data relic mats now. ;)
  • BobaFettish86
    603 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I've had a few drop, got 6 within 5 sims during double drop. But that was very flukey. Generally, they are a very low drop rate, I've probably got 14 in total this way, and I almost exclusively use my energy on signal data and includes refreshes.
  • Options

I do 3 cantyna refreshes every day, i farm signal nodes as they only give omicron.
    I do the same and only fame those nodes as well, through all the recent galactic chases I spent around 3500 energy per chase I only got 1 omi sense launch I have got 2-3 total spending 10s of thousands of energy it seem like the worst drops in the game
  • cboath7
    463 posts Member
    Options
    What's the point of adding something to a slot if it has a 1/1000 drop rate? I mean, frankly, they have omega's there, too, which also have a very poor drop rate, but those you actually do see from time to time.
  • Options
    Artumas wrote: »
    I've gotten at least 2 since they released. One was during double drops, which was amazing.

But... yeah. It's an absurdly low chance to get them.

I’ve got like 10 lol good drops clearly
  • Options
    cboath7 wrote: »
    What's the point of adding something to a slot if it has a 1/1000 drop rate? I mean, frankly, they have omega's there, too, which also have a very poor drop rate, but those you actually do see from time to time.

ive gotten several so im glad theyre there
    hello
  • Options
    I'm just miffed they also don't drop from Starkiller toon nodes.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    I'm just miffed they also don't drop from Starkiller toon nodes.

Pretend they do. You'll get the same most likely.
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    Options
    You get more omnis than omegas in cantina
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    I’ve done over 200 cantina battle this week and not got a single Omi. Anyone know the drop rates? Is this normal?

You are aware they only drop from the 3 signal data nodes, right?
  • Options
    On both my main account and my alt, I do the 3 100 refreshes each day. Each probably gets about 1 omi per week. I haven't kept careful track, sometimes I don't even notice a drop since I'm clicking through quickly and they drop so rarely.

I do know that my alt has received 4 more omi than my main, due to my main switching to SK req farming for a while. This is despite my main getting a few extra omis due to going deeper in conquest.
  • Options
    I don't really even look to see if I get them on cantina nodes. It is such a low drop rate I just ignore it.