Lando bad/good?

In one of my three mega chromiums i got Lando Calrissian. Back then he was not farmable. Now when my Dooku is finished I have started to think if lando should be my next cantina farm... I have read some posts where ppl says they think that Lando will be great after the update. What is this based on? Should I farm him?

Right now I have lando 4* (25/65) or GS 2*(22/25)

Replies

• Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Lando really good. Great skills. May take some figuring out how to put in a team though. Need to keep him alive. But his AOE attack is great.
  • Options
    Not good enough to at level 70 but he will be an absolute MONSTER at 80. Work out how he works and you won't find anyone better :wink:
  • Options
    His AOE is worth staying him in the main team !
  • Scinful
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Agree with Bleeaauuh. Right now, he isn't really arena ready, but is a great investment for 80.
  • Options
    I want to say he's o.k. but there's a reason we never see him in arena.

So he's niche.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • ReyOP
    85 posts Member
    Options
    I want to see how much damage his AoE does with the +75% and offense up
  • Options
    A lot. Especially when he does it three or four times in one turn
  • Options
    I have him at lvl 69 max geared and 6*. I'm going for my 7th star, but I kinda regret spending so many resources on him. If he doesn't crit on his AoE, his basic kinda sucks. He's a good toon, but you're probably better looking elsewhere.
  • Options
    I think he could be strong in a lead role with Leia and (depending on how he looks at 80) Cad Bane. Also including RG, and maybe Yoda or Old Ben.
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I like Lando, hope he will be viable at level 80.
    Post edited by fberbert on
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    fberbert wrote: »
    Here is a preview on how good will be Lando paired with Nute's lead at level 80:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu5DyXukuCE

30% turn meter for each critical hit... rain over rain baby!

Stealthes allies gain 30% tm for each critical hit...or any ally?
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I will make the test.
    Post edited by fberbert on
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    I'm confused Lando wasn't stealthed and Nute's leader ability cleared says stealthed allies.. I'm guess long there is a bug in his leader ability
  • MirthYaywalker
    122 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Lauwanhoi wrote: »
    I'm confused Lando wasn't stealthed and Nute's leader ability cleared says stealthed allies.. I'm guess long there is a bug in his leader ability

The critical chance boost applies to stealthed toons only but the TM gain applies to everyone.

This works a treat with Rey - if she crits all three hits on her 2nd special attack she gains 75% TM
  • Options
    Lando's aoe is so hot right now. Pair him up with some Sid and ig88 and he's going to be ripe real quick.
  • Options
    Nute, lando, leia, sid, and ig88 or vader
  • Options
    Ecuadri_22 wrote: »

I like it. The downside is low health and no healers so not much use vs current arena meta... Will be interesting to see how much fortitude increases the survivability of full glass cannon teams
  • Options

The critical chance boost applies to stealthed toons only but the TM gain applies to everyone.

This works a treat with Rey - if she crits all three hits on her 2nd special attack she gains 75% TM

Backroom Subterfuge - Stealthed allies gain 55% Critical Chance and gain 25% Turn Meter on a Critical hit.

It says stealthed allies gain crit AND turn in one sentence, to me that means they both should only apply to stealthed allies. I like, no love, this synergy but I would be weary to farm him as EA might nerf fix this.
  • Options
    I'm currently farming Ben and Kylo right now pretty slowly but I'm definitely doing Lando after that, unless the new meta shreds him to pieces of course....LOL
  • Options

Backroom Subterfuge - Stealthed allies gain 55% Critical Chance and gain 25% Turn Meter on a Critical hit.

It says stealthed allies gain crit AND turn in one sentence, to me that means they both should only apply to stealthed allies. I like, no love, this synergy but I would be weary to farm him as EA might nerf fix this.

I hope not, Nute is a cowardly beast
  • Options
    Ecuadri_22 wrote: »

I like it. The downside is low health and no healers so not much use vs current arena meta... Will be interesting to see how much fortitude increases the survivability of full glass cannon teams

Ehh, wut, healers? Are you on a 1-4 weeks old server perhaps?

Yup, sounds like a bug. One of many they need to address, sadly.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Lando is useless and bad
  • CWent
    241 posts Member
    Options
    Lando is useless and bad

Okay, a simple 'wrong' would've done just fine.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    excited to crush some lando skull at 80. hope everyone farms him :smile:
    mighty chlorians