Arena is more petty than fun..

Sniping is the game, everyone does it but it goes on so much that on our server if you're in the top ten in the last 13 minutes you can be permantly locked out. Some days I finish no.1, others I can be top 10. I benefit and fail by sniping. But the fact is that sniping isn't really fun is it.

Can we have random match ups or all automated (speeded up) in the last 20minutes say?

Now arena is all about timing when you're in the top 10, not much to do with the toons you play or how you play them.

Keeping your battle going artificially for five minutes or permantly hitting refresh seeing if you can actually get a fight is getting old quick.

C'mon EA/CG... Keep the game fun please.

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Not gonna get a lot of sympathy from me, Mr. Can't Hold No. 1 Forever, sorry...
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    Not gonna get a lot of sympathy from me, Mr. Can't Hold No. 1 Forever, sorry...

The point of my post which you have ignored completely is that the process is what I don't like, not my finishing position. If I just wanted number one, then I wouldn't have suggested random match ups would I??
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    How would I know what you would do?

PvP is hard.