Witch is too good a title

To never bring it back again. It's been 2 or 3 years and AFAICT it's only been offered once, but it's such a GREAT title, I think more people should have access to it.
(Originally offered as the "Alliance of Convenience" feat in GAC11 by winning with Talzin & Dooku in the same squad.)

Replies

• Options
    Yeah! Would be a great one to bring back.
  • Options
    100% I need this title lol
  • Lumiya
    1480 posts Member
    Options
    Yes there are several titles I would like to have. When they changed GAC they said they would implement earning titles in a different way, sadly they seem to have forgotten about it.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    I think I’ve seen some older titles in Conquest, but can’t recall at the moment.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Maybe they can start selling title packs?
  • Options
    Lumiya wrote: »
    Yes there are several titles I would like to have. When they changed GAC they said they would implement earning titles in a different way, sadly they seem to have forgotten about it.

They forget about a lot of things they said they would do
  • cboath7
    461 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe they can start selling title packs?

Stop giving them ideas!
  • cboath7
    461 posts Member
    Options

forgetting would imply they were intending to do it at some point. I think their MO anymore is simply to make stuff up to get people excited and that's it.
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    Options

just like phase to of gear economy updates
  • Options
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

just like phase to of gear economy updates

Generous talking about phase 2 when we haven't even completed phase 1 yet
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    I think I’ve seen some older titles in Conquest, but can’t recall at the moment.

Only if you buy the Conquest pass for real money, there has been an older title or portrait in the visible rewards. But that has nothing to do with the fun of playing for a title and have the feeling that you earned it.