GAC instant defeat

I just used BB against QGJ in GAC and the battle went to instant defeat without anything happening. It was over so quickly I didn't have time for even a screenshot.

Replies

• Options
    I used BB against QGJ in GAC and that did not happen.
  • Options
    Probably an app or BlueStacks crash. I don't even use BlueStacks because of the recent instability. I've never had a crash on my phone though (just the disappearing buttons issue which has been publicly acknowledged) no shade but it's probably your hardware.
  • Options
    Probably an app or BlueStacks crash. I don't even use BlueStacks because of the recent instability. I've never had a crash on my phone though (just the disappearing buttons issue which has been publicly acknowledged) no shade but it's probably your hardware.

Doesn't actually sound like a crash since he said it went to the defeat screen.
    I just used BB against QGJ in GAC and the battle went to instant defeat without anything happening. It was over so quickly I didn't have time for even a screenshot.

In all seriousness, did you maybe try to attack too close to the end of the round? If you go in with only a minute or two left then the timer is adjusted accordingly. Otherwise if it took a really long time to enter the battle it might have been something similar.
  • Options
    Sensible questions, but there's still over 7 hours left, so I've not run out of time. The battle seemed to start in a normal timeframe, and I definitely didn't fall asleep for 5 mins waiting for the battle to start.
  • Options
    check Anakin's speed.
    Maybe he made the first move - made AOE and killed your team instantly.
    Check opponents's datacron
  • Options
    DC : +25%TM gain and +20% for each foresight
    high damage JKA takes a turn, AoE => defeat
  • Options
    Yikes, I guess you are right. +25% TM and +100% damage.