TW Icon being bumped off home screen

Cuzzins
345 posts Member
edited October 2022
Can we please, for the love of Jabba, get the icons for the guild events prioritized over marketing icons or razor crest bonus icons.

It’s hard enough constantly yelling on Discord to get folks to join these things, but then everyone forgets because the icons are missing! Nobody wants to buy a conquest pass!

By the way, allowing officers to have the ability to poke (notify) folks in game that TW is going on would be nice too.

Replies

• Options
    100% agree. As a player and human with who occasionally touches grass, it would be nice if CG had some consideration for guild QoL features, especially one that had been in the game and prevalent until CG literally put profits ahead of people and bumped it off with the HDB and Conquest Pass. I've been playing the game for 7 years and haven't bought either of them. Can I please hide them so they don't cover important reminders?
  • Options
    An inbox message like the ones for raids and such would be another solution, though orders do show up there. A one-click join butrón from that message would be nice, though.
  • Options
    The icon was there before, if that has magically caused guild members to forget its on - boot them and get better members.
  • Options
    I'm just annoyed that it takes me several extra clicks to get into TW.
  • Options
    Just a thought - but if people could 'link' to game modes in chat, that would be a big help and not require CG to do anything at all with their icons. If I could type, "Set defense in TW" and people could click the 'TW' part and the game goes straight to the TW screen - that might actually help a whole lot.

That would also be useful for TB and Raids.

Just a thought.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    telboy007 wrote: »
    The icon was there before, if that has magically caused guild members to forget its on - boot them and get better members.
    telboy007 wrote: »

Yeah, the icon was there before and is still there when selling conquest passes isn’t a CG priority. But during a TW the icon being missing is annoying. That icon is more important than conquest passes or double events. We all use the icon to access the events. Almost none of us use it to buy a conquest pass.

Also, not all guilds are the same. We’re not all cutthroat and want to get rid of our members for the sake of it.
  • Options
    Seriously though, do we need the ! at the top right saying an extra shard event is active if there is already an ! on the battle nodes where you get the shards? TW is WAy more important than that. Even now there is the other "event active" button for Training Droids. Just put the red dot on events and be done, or after you collect have that one go away.
  • Options
    And if you buy the first level of the conquest pass that isn't enough to get rid of the icon (it then prompts you to upgrade to the next level). I suspect the main reason folks buy the top level of the Conquest Pass is to get rid of the icon.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    PrimeForce wrote: »
    And if you buy the first level of the conquest pass that isn't enough to get rid of the icon (it then prompts you to upgrade to the next level). I suspect the main reason folks buy the top level of the Conquest Pass is to get rid of the icon.

If that truly is the reason, then CG is never going to remove the icon.