Conquest

I just want to know how many ppl will be going for this ship during conquest? No hate pls

Replies

• Options
    I am 4M+ GP and i can't play in hard. Is that a bug?
  • Options
    Salazzaar wrote: »
    I am 4M+ GP and i can't play in hard. Is that a bug?

Did you complete the previous mode if not that is what you need to do. If I am wrong someone pls correct
  • Options
    The feats this time around are slightly less tedious, so I'll probably red crate again even though I don't know that I'll actually use the ship any time soon. (I'm one gear piece short of GI reqs)
  • Options
    Conquest is my favorite so I always go all out for the rewards.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I'm not going for the ship, the trashquisitors are very far down my farming list.
  • Options
    Could have done without the 'Torture' feat but it is what it is I suppose.
  • Options
    Won't be unlocking the Grand Inquisitor any time soon. So there is no incentive to go all in on the Scythe. Probably will aim for conquest 27 to get it to 7*.

Have been red crating the Conquest ever since CAT was the reward, it will be nice to be able to play a few conquests more casually.
  • Options
    I did that during the Inq ship & Boba Fett Conquests. It actually improved my QoL considerably, and I still don't have BF:SoJ... and I don't miss him either.
  • Options
    After not going hard in this game mode from the start and now seeing how long and tedious it is to try to get CAT and Maul now, I’m going to be going for the conquest units every time just so I don’t have to go through farming hell later on.

I may never use this ship (GI is waaaay down the list of farming priority for me), but I still need Ben shards, so I’ll get some value from this Conquest
  • Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »

a least you should have the 2 new droids, one of which gives torture
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »

If they survive long enough at G11
  • Options

It's a fair point. I've done nothing with them but I'll try towards the end of Conquest. Maybe under a JML lead.
  • Options
    I’ll do as much as I did before. I like ships and I want this one, but it’s not urgent so I’m going to use the next 3 months to relax during Conquest. Too much of a good thing is still too much, so by the time of the next one I’ll be good and stoked again.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options

It's a fair point. I've done nothing with them but I'll try towards the end of Conquest. Maybe under a JML lead.

Sortie lead, BB8, Trip (0-0-0), Wat, JML, find a team that doesn't have AoEs.
  • Options
    I'm no where near grand Inqisitor so I'm using these next 3 conquests to get datacrons+mats. I'll still get the ship shards through the scavenger but I doubt I'm red crated any of them and for sure not buying the 10$ pass like I did with Malgus and Swolo.
  • Options
    I'm no where near grand Inqisitor so I'm using these next 3 conquests to get datacrons+mats. I'll still get the ship shards through the scavenger but I doubt I'm red crated any of them and for sure not buying the 10$ pass like I did with Malgus and Swolo.

I'm think I won't even get the ship blueprints through Scavenger - I'll use scavenger for gear this time. If I can get the red crate then that is 270 from these three Conquests and another 30 each month of the next round. So, 5 months to get it. I might be ready for Grand Inquisitor by then. If by some chance things are moving faster in gearing them up, I can change my plans and not be delayed too much.
  • Options

If you leave it till later you won't get it with them. 5 turn cooldown, and it only inflicts torture if the target doesn't have it already. One or two per battle, 50 required. For 5 points, just skip it.
  • Options
    Going for the ship and bought the pass, but I was ripped off because the Techs I received were for First Order & Resistance when the global feats are tied to Jedi & Inquisitors.
  • Options
    Triple wrote: »
    Going for the ship and bought the pass, but I was ripped off because the Techs I received were for First Order & Resistance when the global feats are tied to Jedi & Inquisitors.

What are the Techs you’re talking about ?
  • Options
    They mimic the Faction Bonuses that enemies in Conquest get, so if you get the GR tech, then you can field a GR squad that reflects damage the same way as the most annoying Padmé squad of all time. They only last for "X" number of victories, though (and I think X=2 but don't quote me).

I can't remember the specifics of FO & Resistance, but they can help you get a couple victories against nastier opponents that you wouldn't have been able to get otherwise, especially if. your faction is underdeveloped.

But honestly, except for Steadfast Retribution there's always a GL that can get through any node you need to get through, and everyone on Hard should have 1-2 GLs, minimum.

I mean, it's nice to get them for a faction you like or need, sure, but the rest of us do without just fine.
  • Options
    So in the last conquest there was Malgus and Ben Solo shards in the scavenger. Why does the scavenger offer Malgus and TIE-IN now? Shouldnt it be Ben? Or is he in higher stage scavs?

(Could be that it always is like this, i dont really know)
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options

• Options
    I think the Sector 1 Scavenger has different shards than Sectors 2-5.
  • Options
    Red crate or bust. Conquest, while annoying at times is some of the best PVE content in this game. It got off to a rocky start but I think they've got it pretty much dialed in (yeah... if we could do away with these "win 40 battles with x" that'd be great - and don't forget the new cover page for the TPS reports CG.). I know some people just love TB (and I like it fine) - but it's tedious and stifles creativity. Can't wait to unlock the Scythe.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.